• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
Team Infinity
Team Infinity
Team Infinity
Teaminfinity.png

How the Clan Works. Read before you submit an application.
Welcome. This is Team Infinity. The clan split into 4. Spade. Diamond. Club. Heart. Each division is led by the leader, currently, me. The ranks in each division are Ace (1), King (2), Lvl 1 (All others). Ace is a leader of the division. Kings are second in command. Lvl 1 is everyone else. Lvl 1 contains: battlers, EV trainers, breeders. If you have not been put in a clan yet, you go by the title: newcomer. An ace will soon put you in a clan. They must accept you unless you have been banned from the clan for not following forum rules. If I happen to leave, the clan will vote an ace to be leader. Just as you would do for an king or an ace. Everyone is entitled to the right for a clan shop. Post your shop and changes to it and your shop will be shown below under the spoiler: Shops. You can find userbars under the spoiler labelled userbars (obviously). Please sumbit an application to an Ace to join.

Code:
-Application-
IGN (In-game-name):
FC (Friend Code):
Why you want to join:
Job Request:

Everything else is in construction. Please wait for the thread to be set up. You may sumbit applications to me.
Our Clan:
Infinite Ruler:
-AllenApple

Spade
Ace:
-Mr.Ghettoangel
King:
-
-
Lvl 1:
Battlers- Goldy lindo de PR ,
Breeders-
EV trainers:

Diamond
Ace:mrbadguy096
-
King:
-
-
Lvl 1:
Battlers-
Breeders-
EV trainers:

Club
Ace:
-
King:
-
-
Lvl 1:
Battlers-
Breeders-
EV trainers:

Heart
Ace:
-
King:
-
-
Lvl 1:
Battlers-
Breeders-
EV trainers:

Newcomers:

Clan Shop​
Free Clan Userbars:
0infinatenew.png
1infinite1.png

1infiniteking.png
1infiniteace.png

2infinate1.png
2infinateking.png

2inifiniteace.png
3infinate1.png

3infinateking.png
3infinateace.png

4infinate1.png
4infinateking.png

4infinateace.png

Last edited:

Goldy lindo de PR

PuertoRican Boy
IGN (In-game-name):Rin
FC (Friend Code):1118-6188-6657
Why you want to join:to have fun?
Job Request:battler?

xD

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
Mr>goldy thank you for your application, umm am as new as you ar t the clan, and i think we are the first two members, lol, so am ppretty sure youre application is accepted

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
whoop whoop clan is up!! allen if you dnt mind could i start recruitng new people?

go for it, theres hardly anyone yet so accept who you can. you can invite ppl too.

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
we need to invite everyone we can lets make this a really strong clan..

Yeah I am hoping to make this a large. Oh, also find some aces. We need members. We need two aces. No one I ask responds.

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
im affraid my time is limited in this clan cause TAH is out and the shadows are coming bak so imma have 2 drop this clan when the shadows come im srry i would really recommend u guys try 2 merge wit TAH

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
umm, if you are just gonna stay for awhile, can you try and find a replacement.

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
forget that i dnt wanna merge with TAH everyone seems to merge with them, and besides this is the beginning of a new clan, we will rise to the top!

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
Awww, we will have to rename the divisions. Apparently TAH already has 4 divisions named just like ours

AllenApple

Ultimate Sodapop Guy
Me too, since we can't do the 4 division thing and can't find anyone else. Plus, you are active. I am making you the only co-leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.