• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Instinct Hangout Thread

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
I've been seeing a lot less Instinct players in my area. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one :(

However, during my walk today, all of the gyms were owned by Instinct at one point. So we're still alive :)

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I've been told Instinct is "the adorable munchkin no one talks about". Spark, you stupidly handsome meme lord, what have you done to our reputation? (I guess it's better than being a butthole Valor scrub, but still...) ;___;

Not to mention that I saw a couple fellow Instinct Gyms with Weedle and Pikachu in them. I mean, I get that there's barely any variety because Pokemon like Arcanine and Vaporeon are all over the place, but bring something better, no? ;___;

ThePancham

My whole town is evenly split between the three teams but I like right by a college that has 3 gyms so every time Valor or mystic takes oneffect I can litteraly walk 10 feet and take them back! For Instinct!!!!

Theo-92

Not to mention that I saw a couple fellow Instinct Gyms with Weedle and Pikachu in them. I mean, I get that there's barely any variety because Pokemon like Arcanine and Vaporeon are all over the place, but bring something better, no? ;___;

I do this all the time. Gyms are pretty much impossible to hold so its usually best to drop in a weak Pokèmon in and take the coins. It also allows your team to easily increase the gym prestige. This happened when I dropped a low Pidgey in a gym and about 10 minutes later it was level seven. You can risk it and try to obtain more coins, which can be rather fun, but during peak times in your area I wouldn't recommend it.

Mad Mike

Electric-Type
Zapdos was, in a sense, my first Pokemon - a friend of mine gave me a Zapdos card all the way back in kindergarten, before I even knew what Pokemon was. I have other favorites, but Zapdos always holds a place in my heart as a result, so Instinct was a natural choice. The internet doing its thing and making Spark God's perfect idiot was just a bonus.

Of course, I am one of only about ten active Instinct players above level 20 in my area. I'm not quite sure how, but every now and then we manage to sweep the entire riverfront for a few hours. Always fun to watch and help out with that.

bugfanticman

omg I have such a similar story to yours, I fell into the pokemon craze when my cousin showed me his Zapdos in fire red.
Because of the memorys I have with him battling our zapdos's together I decided to go with team instinct too :)

Instinct is strong when it's united!

By the way, are there any plans for Instinct meetups in Chicago?

Last edited:

KingMarth

I'm also a #Teaminstinct member and there's this Gym that keeps changing every hour on my School's campus and it is very annoying, Sometimes Team Instinct claims that gym as well on the campus. Every time it is either team Valor or mystic who takes over that gym, I also battle them as well even if I run out of potions and revives from battling in that gym.

Hello! Dalian here! :) I'm a new member of team instinct! I love it! Well, here in the Dominican Republic, more exactly were I live, there's a gym at the park in front of my house and we have that GYM for this great team! Of course, always fighting with Team "Valor" because they keep attacking us at night e_e! But we're strong! ^-^ I hope I can make a lot of friends here!

Moana

Ocean Master
I still dont know why no one likes/liked this team before, but zapdos is one of my favorite legendaries, so i chose team instinct instantly.