• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
We need 1 more person for the tourny, so please sign up!

Dr.Luigi

so this thing can start now?

noskcaj

hey haunt, can you pm me a list of who's in and can i join team legendary

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
If you want, you can just Pm someone on the team and ask for a battle, and work it out from there ;)

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!:

Look, we recently, recently as in hours a go, had a bit of a run in with Clan Deity. Most of the clan wanted War. A few anonamous members and I thought that was taking a bit to big of a jump. So, I hereby will be instating a rule that EVERYONE MUST do!

You all must go to Smogon, Marriland, Team Uber, Regileague, etc. and battle. Any of the good sites with well known and seasoned battlers. Now you don't have to go to ALL of those sites, but they are there incase. If you need any links, talk to me on the site.

As for the Team portion of this Crusade. Under the Froum called "Team Legendary" on our site, I want all of you to make a thread labeled "So-and-so's Thread". In this thread I would like you to do this. Post ALL of your teams that you use! All of them! Standard CRMT format too. Explanations are needed. I will hide this to guests so if people want to look at it, they won't be able to. That Password will be in the first post here, hidden. But you will know where it is. Along with your teams, I want you guys to keep a battle record. But not an ordinary battle record. I want to see WHO you defeated and who you lost to. Sperate these records please. I will have an example thread, which will be my thread, to show you. From this point foward, or from your first battle after this announcement, I want you to keep count of wins/losses/ties and who you battled! You can keep your previous scores and such, but from this point forward, i only care about these scores. Thank you, and you guys really need to do this. No complaining or anything. Got it?

EDIT: I will also make banners for these threads to make them nicer. Just PM me here or there for what you want on those banenrs! I will also get userbars for your sigs if you want.

Last edited:

Wat.
Umm....I thinkz I getz 2 joinz at t3h admin rankz, butz duz Iz haz 2z jon that site? Cuz I dont really want 2, i really joined the tourney only 4 the Pokemon prizes...

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
You don't have to join. But we would like you too! And the conolation prize is when u join the team. We have prizes for joining us. So yeah. Let me go check the thread for any other prizes u can get.

Wat.
You don't have to join. But we would like you too! And the conolation prize is when u join the team. We have prizes for joining us. So yeah. Let me go check the thread for any other prizes u can get.

Well, I might join. Do I have to join before getting the other prize (I was a quarter finalist)?

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man

EDIT: You get the 1/4 prize w/o joining. But I need to see what it is first, as I do not know what it is and I might need to change it <_<

Last edited:

Wat.
So, what do i get for being a quarter finalist again?

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Any non-legendary, non-event POkemon. Nothing too special.

Wat.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Er, if you don't mind it being hacked, then u can get it EVed and Moveset.

Wat.
No hack please.

Okay, ill join.
Consolation Prize: The arcanine Please
Quarter Finalist Prize: Umm.....Can it be another one of the Pokemon on your post? Like Tyranitar or Blissey? because I am an HUGE need of a Special wall and a Tank.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
It can be blissey, but u'll have to wait a great deal, as the owner is not on. You can't get T-Tar though. Its really good. I'll trade once I get the Blissey.

As for the team, welcome! Our site is found in my sig. Just click the link and you'll be there! Welcome!

Wat.
I joined under the name of 42ofSerebii

Lol. Okay, I start ad Admin rank due to the Tourney, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.