• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusk26

"Turn up!"
edited post

Who battled: Me vs. Rayquaza the first
Battle score: 3-0
Who won: Dusk26
Comments: gg and sharpedo hax on my behalf lol

Who battled: me vs Rayquaza the first
Battle score: 1-0
Who won: Dusk26
Comments: gg

Last edited:

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Who battled:Me vs golem
battle score:1-0
comments gg he was getting close would had finsh with three pokes if cloyster didnt miss rock blast but he is getting better

Had two battles with crazy
First one 1-0 I win uu
Second one 2-0 crazy wins
comments that bug oh his is clutch lol

Last edited:

Mr.Billehh

Username:rangerdude24
Wifi/PO: rangerdude24
Time zone : central(in Texas)
What are the rules?: don't talk about fight club

golem12

Dragon Trainer
lol conforming all battles and srry that i am not much active on thread and i want to sign up for war team i heard i need to beat crazy bolts five time for it so does that test battle count too because then i only need for wins

lol conforming all battles and srry that i am not much active on thread and i want to sign up for war team i heard i need to beat crazy bolts five time for it so does that test battle count too because then i only need for wins

Nah, you need to play me 5 more times. Make sure you have a few teams ready to go.

Bigcarl71

Username: Bigcarl71
Wifi only
EST

I did a little competitive battles back in HGSS and I just wanna get goin again and you guys really seem to be on the come up and I'd like to be a part of it

Status
Not open for further replies.