• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Lolwut?

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
LOLWUT is right. This team could be very fun to use though. I can't really contribute anything that really hasn't already been mentioned but something I feel that should be mentioned is that Yanmega can sweep through this team with Bug Buzz alone. Practically, anything faster that has good offensive power can beat this team. You also have no way of getting through Blissey or to a lesser extent Chansey without beig ridiculously high leveled.

lets face it this team struggles with hapinny

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
I've just realised something that may get this team further... Except for in a select few instances, the AI uses horrible movesets with poor battling skills, no EVs, and mediocre IVs. FOr example, looking at Chansey, while I can't do much to it, what's it going to do to me? Doubleslap me? I don't think it'll be a massive problem.

Trust me. A team of 6 Farfetch'd would probably fair alot better then this team xD But this team has more of a cool factor.
I agree with you entirely on both statements.

Needs moar Hidden Power :D
I lol'd.

I actually think HP Grass > HP electric. What does HP Electric do? Gets coverage on Water types, and flying, and Gyarados. Grass gets Water Types. Ice gets Flying. Basically, it's either get owned by Gyara or get owned by Swampert. Fire is essential for Bronzong.
*facepalm* I guess I was thinking so much that BoltBeam was awesome that I forgot I actually didn't really need it xD You're completely right. HP [Grass] > HP [Electric]. I'll edit that in...

Your team is Spiritomb and Sableye weak. Well, it's everything weak. But you have no way of dealing these two no matter what you do.
However, only one Spiritomb appears throughout the game, the one belonging to Cynthia. And there are no Sableye at all. But yeah, it destroys me.

Oh, and I like your use of Unown-U as a MixMence counter.
Lol. You know my views on MixMence ;)

All in all, it's a great team. The only problem I can is that you might get the Ls confused.
Yeah, it's awesome :p And I won't get them confused, I plan on nicknaming one of them. Besides, the difference in Stats will tell me which is which.

LOLWUT is right. This team could be very fun to use though. I can't really contribute anything that really hasn't already been mentioned but something I feel that should be mentioned is that Yanmega can sweep through this team with Bug Buzz alone. Practically, anything faster that has good offensive power can beat this team. You also have no way of getting through Blissey or to a lesser extent Chansey without beig ridiculously high leveled.
Yeah, Yanmega will sweep right through me but IIRC, there aren't any throughout Diamond. I am considering temporarily switching to the Choice Scarf sometimes, to outspeed opponents that will give me hell otherwise.

lets face it this team struggles with hapinny
That's what makes it fun ;)

Thanks for the feedback people :D

Bossk

Like a champ.
Needs moar Hidden Power :D

I actually think HP Grass > HP electric. What does HP Electric do? Gets coverage on Water types, and flying, and Gyarados. Grass gets Water Types. Ice gets Flying. Basically, it's either get owned by Gyara or get owned by Swampert. Fire is essential for Bronzong.

On the contrary, there is no Swamperts in a play through Diamond, but there is Gyarados. I mean, there's Quagsire, Gastrodon, and Wishcash, all in the Elite 4, so you might as well go with HP {Grass}

EDIT: Ninja'd.....

The Mighty Wurmple

This team has incredible trouble with Choice Band Kricketot with an Agility/Rock Polish passed to it, as it will OHKO every single one of your arsenal.

this team is awesome, at the above poster, there is no AI trainer in the game tht will pass an agility to kricketot, so tht won't be a problem, keep this open and let us kno how it goes after you get things rolling

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^To the bit about the above poster, that was internet sarcasm TMW was using.

Still, it's the best gimmick team I've ever seen.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ To be honest, I was more worried about the SD Arceus-Using trainer on Route 202. But I think HP [Fighting] can deal with it.

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
What about on Route 206 with the trainer with the Scizor that knows a move called super awesome beam explosion which is six hundred million times super effective against noobs and has a crit rate of one hundred and forty six percent and has a twenty five percent chance of causing paralysis but the rest of the time it burns and it also invokes deep fog because explosions make smoke which is sorta the same thing and its base power is OVER 9000!!!!!! and it always ohkos scizor and everything learns it at level 99 and some pokemon can learn it twice because they are awesome and everything gets stab from it and if you use it your hp becomes unlimited and your brain explodes and you die.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
^ No. Sarcasm is subtle, even on the internet, not "LOLOMGWTFSTUFF".

Ampy

Light The Stars
What about on Route 206 with the trainer with the Scizor that knows a move called super awesome beam explosion which is six hundred million times super effective against noobs and has a crit rate of one hundred and forty six percent and has a twenty five percent chance of causing paralysis but the rest of the time it burns and it also invokes deep fog because explosions make smoke which is sorta the same thing and its base power is OVER 9000!!!!!! and it always ohkos scizor and everything learns it at level 99 and some pokemon can learn it twice because they are awesome and everything gets stab from it and if you use it your hp becomes unlimited and your brain explodes and you die.

Hahahahahahaha. Good old Al.

Watch out for the extremely common Dialga D:

AlCario

Banned

xD

10bellyzard

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
If I can just quickly get away from the most amazing quote of all time (Lol.), what does anyone think of my EVs? I kinda just threw them together, and they could be far more efficient IMO. Especially since, on a team this rubbish, EVs are crucial. Does anyone have ideas?

PokeBobb

VGC Enthusiast
LOL!! XD wow, you should upload some videos of you using you EPIC FAIL team!! JK =)

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ I'm actually planning on getting the team going this weekend, so I may edit the OP with updates.

This thread having 5 Stars makes me happy :)

I'm still awaiting feedback on the EVs, if anyone has any.

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ You mean stick a Scarf on a couple of them? I plan to change between Specs and Scarf throughout the game, depending on the opponents.