• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Lolwut?

AlCario

Banned
^ You mean stick a Scarf on a couple of them? I plan to change between Specs and Scarf throughout the game, depending on the opponents.

I would actually choose a couple of Unown that you would like to possibly be revenge killers (Fighting and Dark, for example, for Dark and Ghost types respectively, and since between them they get near perfect coverage) and max out SpA and Speed, while the others can invest in HP and SpA, so they might be able to take a hit from opponents they have no hope of outpacing.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ Oh, right... Interesting idea. So, remove the Spe EVs and re-allocate them to HP except with Fighting and Ghost? I'll think about that.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Cool. Well this team cannot be improved except for MAYBE more bulk but still, that's a bad idea. But I say:
TrapinchBarrier on STTR said:
every pokemon is good in a way, Harryama. please realise that
Logic that I go by, so what the heck. Great team!
But you may need a HP Psychic (lol, I think you do)

AlCario

Banned
Cool. Well this team cannot be improved except for MAYBE more bulk but still, that's a bad idea. But I say:

*facepalm*

[GS]

Staring at my phone

Welcome back Terry...

HP {Psy} gets awful coverage, and will just end
up replacing something necessary, so it's just
not a good choice. While it does get STAB, Unown
needs all the coverage it can get, and Psychic
doesn't cut it.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆