• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Magma and Aqua (Rated G)

kyogreblue3

take a byte
This fanfiction is NOT going to fit the title, 'Team Magma and Aqua' in the beginning, but near the end it will.

Anyway, this is probably going to be the first fanfiction I ever wrote that I'm going to finish lol. So enjoy! ^_^ and this fanfic is Rated G

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One
The Rise of Darkrai

"Chimchar," called Alice, looking up at the fire monkey that hopped down and took its place on her arm.

The hot-air balloon basket had only its half left, and Alice was about to take a daring jump to the nearby bridge.
"Alice! I am coming!" yelled the utterly annoying Barren Alberto, who, unfortunately for him, tripped and fell face-first on the ground.
But Alice was too scared to laugh at him. The bridge was coming closer and closer, and that meant she had to jump soon.

"Here goes," she said, jumping off the hot-air balloon's basket.
Unfortunately, she didn't make it.

"CUT!" yelled the director, doing a facepalm, "Alice, when are you EVER going to make that jump?!?"

Getting up from the mattress she fell on, Alice replied, "Well, let's see YOU try to jump off a hot-air balloon on a bridge!"

"But Antonio is going to SAVE YOU!!!!" yelled the director, standing up, "And you never get close enough to the bridge so HE CAN DO THAT!"

"Can we just take a break?" asked Barren Alberto, "I fall face-first every time we redo this scene just to figure out that Alice didn't make the jump."

"Whatever. Sure, fine," the director said five seconds later, throwing his arms out in frustration, "And call in Ash to shoot the new Black and White episode. He's in his trailer with Iris and Cilan."

Barren nodded, and motioned for Lickilicky to follow him.
"Let's go, Lickilicky."

~In Ash's Trailer~
Barren knocked on the door to Ash's trailer.
"The director needs you to shoot a Black and White episode," he yelled.

A few seconds later, Cilan opened the door.
"Ugh. Do we have to right now? Why can't May and Drew do their special first? You know, the episodes where they travel with Harley and Solidad in Johto?"

"You talk to the director about it, then," said Barren, walking away.

Cilan turned to Iris and Ash in the trailer, watching old episodes of Advanced Generation and hogging the popcorn.
"Oh my gosh!" squealed Iris, "I can’t believe I never bothered to watch Advanced Gen before!"

"Hey, guys, I'm going to talk to the director if we can shoot our episode later," said Cilan.
Iris and Ash nodded, still staring at the screen.

The TV screen was showing Drew giving May a red rose.
"Is this for Beautifly?" asked May.
"Yeah, something like that . . ." said Drew, flicking his hair and walking away.

“Reminds me how arrogant Drew was,” mumbled Ash.

But then the phone rang.
“I’ll get it,” Ash said, walking over to the phone.

“Hello?”

“ASH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FINALLY PICK UP NOW, DO YOU?!?!?!?”

Barry’s voice was so loud Ash had to keep the phone at least two feet away from his ear.
“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“I’LL TELL YOU WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!” screamed Barry even louder, “THE DIRECTOR TOLD YOU TO RENEW MY CONTRACT FOR SEASON FOURTEEN, AND I TOLD YOU TO MEET ME AT THE NEW PIZZA PLACE FIVE HOURS AGO!!!!!!!”
Now that Barry mentioned it, Ash had a flashback from exactly five hours ago . . .

Barry and Ash were licking ice cream cones, under a tree near the set.
“Hey, Ash,” Barry started to say, “The director asked you to renew my contract for season fourteen.”
“Hmmm? Yeah, sure,” said Ash, who was sucked in ice cream wonderland.
And then Barry kept talking, and Ash kept eating his ice cream, not paying attention to a thing he said . . .

“HELLO?!? ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” yelled Barry, ending the flashback.

“THE PIZZA PLACE ISN’T EVEN A PIZZA PLACE!!! IT’S A COFFEE SHOP!!!!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU SPENT FIVE HOURS AT A COFFEE SHOP WITH SOME DUDE TELLING YOU, ‘SIR, THIS IS NOT A PIZZA PLACE,’ ALL THE TIME!!!!! SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET FINED!!!!!!!!”

Ash could hear Barry say, “No offense,” to the waiter, a.k.a. ‘some dude’, standing next to him.
“They’re not going to let Barry go back to that place,” thought Ash.
Ash turned to Cilan and said, “Well, looks like we have an excuse to do the episode later.”

~At the Coffee Shop~
Barry was constantly checking his Poketch.
One minutes passed, two minutes, three minutes . . .
“ARGH!!!! WHEN WILL ASH GET HERE?!?” yelled Barry, not caring if everyone in the coffee shop was staring at him with weird looks.

Just then, the bell above the door rang.
“Sorry I’m late,” said Ash.

“Finally, the weird blonde boy’s friend is here,” mumbled the nearby waiter.

Ash made his way to Barry’s table and sat down, only to receive stares from Barry.
“Okay-”

But Barry didn’t let him finish.
“WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?” he interrupted.

“Well . . . I was watching some Advanced Generation with Iris and Cilan,” Ash said guiltily.

“Oh. You mean the episodes with that girl May and her rival Drew?”
Ash nodded.

“And ‘her rival Drew’ happens to be sitting next to you,” said a familiar voice.

“Huh?” said Barry, turning his head to the right.

Ash and Barry saw a particular green-haired coordinator.
“How did I not notice?!?” asked Barry.

“It’s because you’re ignorant. Simple,” Drew replied, doing one of his signature hair flicks and standing up to leave.

“Reminds me yet again how arrogant Drew was,” mumbled Ash.

“I heard that,” was the last thing Drew said before he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: The A/N means Author's Notes, and I'll have these after every chapter. Anyway, onto the notes! This chapter is exactly two and half pages on Microsoft Word. And I got the 'renewing the contract' idea from the 'Caption the Pokemon Picture' thread in the Games section.)

PM List:
Turtlestarf
IRawrMoo
PokeTrainerJay
weaviledarkrai
stardust121
snivyoshawottlvr
Jazz14456
bob517
Vali
LeeCarrMajor
fizzay
-Twilight Miracle-
Flame*Mistress

Last edited:

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
First Post!

I like it, and I'm going to read more chapters when they come out, but why is it called Team Magma and Auqua?

Also, can I be on the PM List?

kyogreblue3

take a byte
First Post!

I like it, and I'm going to read more chapters when they come out, but why is it called Team Magma and Auqua?

Also, can I be on the PM List?

yah, sure, I'll add you.
And it's called Team Magma and Aqua because of the epic ending my fanfic will have. The title's not going to fit the story in the beginning (check the huge note at the top of my post)

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
yah, sure, I'll add you.
And it's called Team Magma and Aqua because of the epic ending my fanfic will have. The title's not going to fit the story in the beginning (check the huge note at the top of my post)

Wow, don't know how I missed that!

kyogreblue3

take a byte
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two
Shooting the Special

Drew was walking back to the set, which wasn’t very far from the coffee shop.
“Good thing I don’t have to play in the Johto Special until tomorrow,” Drew thought.

Then Drew got a call on his cell.
“What?” said Drew into his phone.

“Drew,” said the director, “You have to do the special today, since Ash has to renew Barry’s contract for Season Fourteen and we can’t shoot the new BW episode without him.”

Drew sighed.
“And can you get May for me? She’s somewhere-”

Drew cut off the director.
“Yeah, I know; somewhere near a food place.”

He pocketed his cell phone and headed to The Noodle Nosh.

“This is SO AWESOME! They opened a Noodle Nosh near the set!” said May.

She was in a line with a lot of other people waiting to go inside. To be exact, she was the 23rd person.

“But I don’t know how long I have to wait,” she complained, shoulders sagging.

“Hey, May,” said Drew.

“Huh?”
May looked around her and saw nobody.

“I could’ve sworn I heard Drew’s voice . . .” she said.

“I’m up here.”

May looked up and saw Drew on Flygon.
“What do you want?” she asked.

“The director wants us to shoot our Johto Special before the BW episode because Ash is renewing Barry’s contract for season fourteen,” Drew explained.

“Argh! I stood in this line for nothing!” said May, “I’m too tired to walk back to the set.”

Drew ordered Flygon to go lower and said, “Then come with me.”

“But I’m afraid of heights,” May said.

Drew rolled his eyes.
“Okay, how about I make a deal? If you ride on Flygon, you won’t have to walk back to the set. If you don’t, you have to tell the director that in the next contest we’re going to shoot, you’ll have to wear this cheerleading costume.”

Drew reached into the bag that was with him and pulled out a pink cheerleading costume with a green ‘D’ on it and showed it to May.
“WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THAT?!?” she yelled.

Drew shrugged.
“Harley gave it to me yesterday for no reason.”

Thoughts of the freak took over May’s head for a second.
“Well? What do you choose?” asked Drew.

“I guess I have no choice,” said May, getting on the flying green dragon.

“Flygon, go to the set.”

“Where in the world are Drew and May?!?” asked Harley.

He and Solidad were standing with the director, waiting for them.
“Harley, he’s only been gone for five minutes,” said Solidad.

“I mean, how long can it take for him to find May?” added the director.

As if on cue, Flygon appeared in the air.
“Looking for me?” Drew said, adding a hair flick.

May put on an irritated look.
“Can you save your oh-so-important hair flick for later?!? I’m afraid of heights, remember?!?” she said.

“At least we know it’s really Drew,” mumbled the director.

Drew ordered Flygon to go lower, and May jumped off, Drew following.
“Flygon, return.”

Drew turned to the director.
“So, are we going to shoot the special or not?”

The cameraman gave the director a thumbs-up.

“We’re ready to shoot, sir,” he said.

The director leaned back in his special chair and raised his megaphone.

“Okay, everyone, to your places,” he yelled.

“Scene One, Take One.”
The setting for this special episode was near the Ecruteak City Contest Hall, and May was pumped up for the contest that was about to begin.

“I’m going to win this one, guys!” she said to Harley, Drew, and Solidad.

“Not if I can help it,” said Drew, flicking his emerald-green hair.

“Don’t forget about me, hun. I’m going to make it to the finals and I AM GOING TO GET YOU BACK FOR INSULTING MY COOKIES!!!!”

“Let’s see about that,” May said.

“It’s time for the Ecruteak City Contest!” announced Vivian to the crowd, receiving cheers.

Solidad was watching in the front row, which she managed to grab because she was a Top Coordinator.
“Hmmm. Let’s see if they can do this contest right so we don’t have to do another take,” she thought.
“First up is the coordinator we all know and love, Drew from LaRousse City!” said Vivian into the microphone.

Drew came into view, looking like he’s got the whole contest in the bag.
“Go, Typhlosion!”

Out of Drew’s PokeBall came a ferocious-looking Fire-type Pokemon.
“Typhlosion, Sunny Day!”

The fire-type Pokemon intensified the sun.
“It looks like Drew is starting off with Sunny Day; intensifying the sun, thus making fire-type moves stronger!” said Vivian.

“You’ll be in for a surprise,” Drew said, “Typhlosion, Solar Beam!”

Typhlosion released a strong beam full of blinding light into the sky.
“Just when we expect a fire-type move, Drew gives us a powerful Solar Beam attack!”

“Typhlosion, let’s follow up with Swift!”

Typhlosion formed the Swift into a star-shape.
“Now finish up with Flamethrower!”

Typhlosion controlled his flamethrower to go on the star-shaped Swift, making the star flaming.
“Wow! A flaming star-shaped Swift! What a great way to capture Typhlosion’s ability to use a Grass-type move and a Fire-type move!” said Vivian.

“Of course,” said Drew, flicking his hair.

~Backstage~
May was intently watching the TV screen, which was showing Drew’s performance.
“When did he teach his Typhlosion Solar Beam?” she thought.
Then it was time for the judges to comment on Drew’s performance.
“What a great variety of moves,” said Mr. Contesta.

“Remarkable,” said Mr. Sukizo.

“Your Typhlosion must be trained very well,” said Nurse Joy.

The judges gave Drew a score of 27.3.
“A mediocre performance, I guess,” said Harley.

Then Drew entered the room.
“A mediocre performance, you say? I bet you wish you had coordinating skills like mine,” he said, flicking his hair yet again.

“That’s what you think, lettucehead. Well, I gotta go. My performance is up next,” Harley said, walking out while wiggling his hips.

“Next up, we have Harley from Slateport City!” announced Vivian.

“You better believe it, hun! Go, Parasect!”

A Bug/Grass Pokemon came out of the PokeBall.
“Okay, Parasect, use Stun Spore and Poison Powder!”

“Harley starts off with Stun Spore and Poison Powder, which turns into a tornado!” said Vivian.

The Stun Spore and Poison Powder tornado raged around Parasect.
“Now use Slash!”

Parasect had done the Slash attack so that the Stun Spore and Poison Powder tornado who go towards him. The Stun Spore and Poison Powder paralyzed and poisoned Parasect, causing him to glow yellow and purple in a freaky way.
“Looks like Harley has a reputation for ‘different’ contest performances,” said Solidad.

The audience wasn’t sure whether to clap or stare at Parasect.
“Um, let’s see what the judges think,” said Vivian, breaking the silence.

“This is certainly a . . . unique performance,” said Mr. Contesta.

“Remarkable in a weird way,” said Mr. Sukizo.

“I won’t forget this anytime soon,” said Nurse Joy.

The judges gave Harley a score of 26.8.

~Backstage~
“Ummmmm . . .”

May wasn’t sure what to say about Harley’s performance.
“Well, Harley certainly keeps it fresh . . .” said Drew.

“Not so confident now, are you?” asked Harley, who just got back from the stage.

“Face it, Harley. We ALL know I’m going to win this contest,” said Drew, flicking his hair.

“We’ll see about that, lettucehead,” said Harley, writing something down in the green notebook he kept with him all the time.

“I’ll never forgive May for insulting my cookies,” Harley mumbled when May left.

“And last but not least, we have May from Petalburg City!” said Vivian.

“Come on out, Ampharos!”

A yellow Electric-type Pokemon came out of the PokeBall.
“Ampharos, use Charge!”

Ampharos gathered up light, getting ready for an electric attack.
“May starts off with a Charge attack, which will power up the next Electric-type move she’ll use!” said Vivian.

“Now, Ampharos! Use Electro Ball!”

Ampharos formed a ball of electricity that was bigger than usual because of Charge.
“Let’s light things up with Discharge!”

Discharge added an extra electric effect around the Electro Ball.
“Now finish with Fire Punch!”

Ampharos punched the Electro Ball with a flaming fist, and yellow sparkles were scattered around Contest Hall.
“What a surely electrifying performance from May! Let’s see what the judges think!”

“What a very impressive use of Electric-type moves,” said Mr. Contesta.

“Remarkable,” said Mr. Sukizo.

“A great way to finish off your performance,” said Nurse Joy.

The judges gave May a score of 27.

~Backstage~
“What did you guys think?” asked May.

“You still got a lower score than I did,” said Drew, flicking his hair.

But just before May could bash him, the four faces of the coordinators going to the next round showed up on the TV screen.
“These four lucky coordinators will go to the second round!” said Vivian.

The four faces were Harley, May, Drew, and a coordinator named Reagan.

“Of course they all made it to the second round,” said Solidad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: This chapter is about 4 pages on Microsoft Word. And if you didn't know, The Noodle Nosh is the restaurant from the episodes where Ash battles the Hoenn League. And I got the idea for the cheerleading stuff from another fanfic that I can't remember.)

Last edited:

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I LOVED IT. You totally captured their personalities and contest abilities, if you can call it that.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Wow it is really nice. I like the Lettucehead part xD

Can I be on the PM List too?

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
When I think of Barry I always think of Him Fining people for being late or bumping into him xD

This, so far, is an...interesting story. May I be on the PM list?

i really like your writing style =D

and i remember watching the advanced gen. the guy that says remarkable used to just annoy me so much >_<

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
I like it! It's really funnY! :D

kyogreblue3

take a byte
i really like your writing style =D

and i remember watching the advanced gen. the guy that says remarkable used to just annoy me so much >_<

you, too?!?
he annoyed the life outta me.
but it made the judging part easier XD

@snivyoshawottlvr - I always write funny fics cuz I can't write serious ones XD glad you like it ^_^

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Chapter Three
The Crazy Fan Club

“For the second round, May will be battling Reagan and Harley will be battling Drew!” announced Vivian.

“Looks like my battle is first. Bye, guys,” said May as she left to go to the stage.

“First up, we have May from Petalburg City battling Reagan from New Bark Town!” said Vivian.

“I’ve got this in the bag,” thought May, while taking out her PokeBall.

“That girl is going DOWN!” thought Reagan, taking out her PokeBall, too.

“Let’s go, Blaziken!”

“Take over the stage, Metagross!”

“Looks like May’s opponent has a strong Pokemon,” thought Solidad.

“Metagross, use Psychic!”

Reagan’s Metagross lifted May’s Blaziken in the air with its mind.
“When Blaziken falls, use Bullet Punch!”

Metagross stopped his control over Blaziken and was about to pound him with a Bullet Punch.
“Blaziken, when you fall, use the ground to launch you in the air!” May commanded.

“Huh?”

Blaziken used the ground of the Contest Hall to launch himself in the air, and he was now above Metagross.
“Now come down and use Blaze Kick!”

“Don’t think were going to give in,” said Reagan, “Metagross, Protect!”

A shield formed around Metagross, blocking out Blaziken’s Blaze Kick.
May only had 1/4th of her points left, while Reagan almost had all of her points.
“What am I supposed to do now? I forgot my script!” thought May.

“Um, Blaziken, use Fire Spin!”

“CUT!!!!!!!!!!!” yelled the director, “May, did you memorize your lines?!? You were supposed to say, ‘Blaziken, use Flamethrower’, not Fire Spin!”

“Yes, I did memorize my lines,” May lied.

But the director wasn’t listening. He was doing something on his laptop, and everyone on the set soon heard the theme songs playing, each one lasting for only a line.
“I wanna be the very best-”
“So you wanna be the master-”
“Everybody wants to be-”
“No time to question my-”
“Just a kid from Pallet Town-”
“Every trainer has a choice-”
“Ohohohohohoh I’m unbeat-”
“It’s a battle, win or-”
“Pokemon, Pokemon! It’s-”
“On the road far from-”
“Sometimes it’s hard to-”
“It’s always hard when your-”
The director closed his laptop.
“How come almost all of our theme songs seem similar?!?” he yelled, leaving the set, while mumbling, “Why can’t I write a better theme song?!?”

“Well, I guess we’ve got the rest of the day to do whatever we want,” said May.

Harley, Reagan, and Solidad left, and Drew and May were the only ones left on the set.
“Aren’t you coming with us, Drew?” May asked.

Drew was using his laptop, and he had a terrified look on his face. May picked up Drew’s laptop from his lap and looked at the site he was on. It was the official site for Professor Oak’s Pokemon Talk: The TV Show and an interview was playing on the Home Page.
“So, Kamari, what inspired you to be a coordinator?” DJ Mary asked.

“Well,” Kamari started, “I’m president of the Drew Fan Club, so of course Drew inspired me to be a coordinator! Drew is just so awesome at coordinating, and his hair flick IS SO COOL!”

And it was VERY easy to tell (judging by all the buttons pinned to her shirt that read ‘Proud Member of the Drew Fan Club’) that Drew inspired Kamari to be a coordinator, so DJ Mary looked kind of stupid asking that question.
“Have you ever met coordinator Drew yet?” asked DJ Mary.

“No, put I plan to! I can visit the set where Drew is as many times as I want because I’m the director’s daughter!”

May paused the interview.
“Oh. Well, you better start running, because it looks like she’s here.”

Drew turned his head and saw the same girl from the interview spotting him.
“OH MY GOSH!! IT’S DREW!!!!!!” she squealed.

But then she saw May.
“Let’s get her, girls. It’s Drew’s rival!”

Unfortunately for May, Kamari brought all of Drew’s Fan Club with her.
“We’d better run,” May and Drew said in unison, running for their lives.

Ash and Barry were walking back to the set from the coffee shop.

“So I heard you got a new rival,” Barry said.

“Yeah, it’s Trip. He’s basically the Unova version of Paul,” Ash replied.

“I can’t believe the director made that guy my hero,” said Barry, obviously disgusted by him.

Then Barry and Ash saw the figures of Drew and May.
“What’s the rush, guys?” Ash managed to ask before they ran by.

“Look behind us,” Drew said.

Ash and Barry turned and saw Drew’s Fan Club running after them.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Now Barry and Ash were running for their lives, trying to avoid being trampled by crazed Drew fans.
“FAN CLUBS ARE DEADLY!!!!!!!!!”

(A/N: This was basically a short, two-page, filler chapter. Sorry if it's not as good as my other chapters! I needed a filler chapter, and Drew's Fan Club was perfect for it! XD)

Last edited: