• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Magma or Team Aqua?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Aqua xD
I love blue!
I preffer water type pokémons...
Don't like going underwater, but it is better than a volcano xD
And again, I love blue! xD

Ruas

They were both pretty amazing teams, but Team Magma stuck out more to me, since in Emerald they had a different approach from Ruby, while Team Aqua remain the same pretty much. I really got surprised when they took over the Space Centre & was planning to manually trigger the volcano. That was extreme idea!

DoA1987

Master Strategist
Aqua wayyyyyssss cooler.

Water Pokemon who doesn't like them

Plus who doesn't want a region where everything's water (paciflog town) with a few islands and floating towns and city's where surf and fly are the first two HM's

classic myth

Gen One Veteran
Team Magma for me, probably because I played Ruby before Saphire, and the game is really nostalgic for me.

But I prefer team Magma's costumes to Aqua's actually, and I always thought the Magma grunts looked meaner, while the Aqua costumes reminded me of Captain Hook's sidekick Mr. Smee in Peter Pan.... I always thought they looked silly haha

I have to agree on the outfit topic as-well as playing ruby before sapphire. It was hard to take aqua seriously trying to summon kyrogue in my eyes, groundon just looked meaner.

lanternaq

I will go for Team Aqua:DI like their outfits, Pokemon and Archie is kinda Badass.

Starforsaken

Clad In Shadows
Ok, let's see...

Logo: Magma, by far;
Costumes: Both are cool, Aqua members look like pirates while Magma members look more... Evil, shady;
Type: I prefer Fire types, so I'll go with Magma on this one;
Overall goal: Constant sun or constant rain... I would prefer constant sun IRL, but constant rain is more dangerous, so Aqua wins there;
Leaders: Maxie has the character of a leader, versus Archie who is too "gentle", Magma

I guess I prefer Team Magma over Team Aqua :D

ifightwithdragons

A Dragon Trainer
I go for Team Aqua. I know it's childish, but I love the color blue and their uniforms are quite spiffy. :)

I like Team Magma more, though i feel the better boss or more memorable boss if you will, is Archie from Team Aqua.

mellowrush

Obviously I'm biased when I say team magma, having played always ruby, and frankly preferring the red outfit over blue one (too sailor-y for what I can remember)
If I'm not wrong the boss used camerupt,mightyena and a golbat that in the end evolved in a crobat... That was a nice team ^_^

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Team Aqua because

1. Cool uniforms
2. Water helps more than land (water pokes are most abundant too)
3. Archie seems more of a better person (atleast in emerald)
4. NO WILD POKEMON IN THEIR BASE

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
Since my only 3rd gen experience is with Emerald, I'm free from nastalgic bias. So, here goes!

I personally prefer Team Magma. Their uniforms are cooler, their first appearance nearly destroyed Hoenn, they have the balls to make their hideout in an actve volcano, and one of their higher-ups is man enough to live with the name of Tabitha (a typically girls' name). Oh, yeah: they didn't take a freakin' wingull hostage for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.