• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Magma V 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Houndoom

Dark Trainer
Here's an activity. If you were in team Aqua what would your pokemon be?

No, this isn't the Aqua place. Its M-a-g-m-a.

G

Grass Trainer

ShiningMagma said:
hey look! hes a team aqua member... *psycho turns on* MUST..... KILL...... TWOTIMER...... *PULLS OUT A KNIFE*..... MUST KILL!!!!! *chases GT* DIEE!!!!!

After stabbing GT a couple times *psycho turns off* huh? wtf happened here?

LOL. I was Maaking A joke I do Want to join.

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup
Flaming Rayquaza said:
Chill out...

IF i was in aqua, I would have a Blastoise.

I would have a Croconaw... unlike alll of you, i think its not the evolutionary stage thats important, i think is how nice and strong they are on the inside... do i sound like a girl? (no offense) well im not...

Grass Trainer said:
LOL. I was Maaking A joke I do Want to join.
well ur not a very good joker, and ur not a very good speller either...
ShiningMagma said:
LOL! *pulla out knife, and stares at GT...* "start running bi***" *Chases GT again...*

Last edited:

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup
rayquaza said:
im joining...... NOW!!!!!
*glares hard* fill out form or else... *releases my blue scizor...*
Make us sig smaller or else... *releases rest of my team...*

rayquaza said:

Your ignorance can only be matched my your sheer stupidity and newbish behavour, fill out the from and maybe someone will let you join (It won't be me however, after that stunt)

If I was in Aqua I'd have swampert, then I'd teach it Ice beam and I'd have most of me weakness' coverd.

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I'm not joining, but those Magma Card Templates are mine and they're being used without permission. I would appreciate credit >.>

Emo Saria

Be my Penguin <3
I think it would be cool if i join, i wanted to join either aqua magma or rocket and chose this, and can i change my team?
if so then: Shocker/Raichu, Espeon, Chuck/Torkoal, Little Wheels/Girafarig, Big Wheels/Dodrio, Pepper/Charizard. You probably dont wanna ask why my pokemon such as chuck has those nick names..

G

Grass Trainer

ShiningMagma said:
I would have a Croconaw... unlike alll of you, i think its not the evolutionary stage thats important, i think is how nice and strong they are on the inside... do i sound like a girl? (no offense) well im not...

LOL! *pulla out knife, and stares at GT...* "start running bi***" *Chases GT again...*

You're Weird

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
Quote Time

GT:

You're Weird
Look who's Talking

Brinda:

I think it would be cool if i join, i wanted to join either aqua magma or rocket and chose this, and can i change my team?
if so then: Shocker/Raichu, Espeon, Chuck/Torkoal, Little Wheels/Girafarig, Big Wheels/Dodrio, Pepper/Charizard. You probably dont wanna ask why my pokemon such as chuck has those nick names..
What rank do you want?

GardevoirMaster:

I'm not joining, but those Magma Card Templates are mine and they're being used without permission. I would appreciate credit >.>
I had no idea... sorry *updates sig*

Rayquaza:

Umm... i dont see a filled out form...

Just wanted to settle it...

Who wants to go on a mission?

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Sorry about that GardevoirMaster I put your name on my sig okay!

and Flaming Rayquaza I want to go on a mission please

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
k your the only one on...

so

Team Aqua just stole our power supply..

We have to go through their base and take it back While recieving A duplicate machine.

MagmaInferno

Is Actually a Piplup
GardevoirMaster said:
I already apologized like four times to you... and i told some of them to change that... so im sorry... again... and i would appreciate it if you didnt all gang up on me at one time... this will be the sixth and seventh time ive said sorry so, sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.