• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Magma V-3.0

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Icosahedron- that's fine. ^^() We're all just too busy to post sometimes; you're active enough for me~

Nurse: Can I help you?

Ember: *whispering to Polygon* We should wait until the nurse is in the backroom... after all, if the springs are closed, she might try and stop us from getting back there.

Polygon: Good point. *aloud, to the nurse* We're just meeting someone here; it's too hot to wait outside.

Ember: We know you're busy; don't worry about us!

Nurse: *she's more curious than suspicious at why they're behaving so suspiciously; they don't look particularly ill-intentioned* Oh, alright then. I hope you don't think I'm rude for not staying out here with you, but I really am very busy. *she smiles appologetically, then disappears back into the back room*

Polygon: *he points to a decorated wooden door set into the far wall* That must be the door to the hot springs. *careful not to pass by directly in front of the open door to the Center's back room, he hurries over to the door and twists the handle* It's locked.

Ember: Meowth, can you take care of that?

Meowth: Meeow? *hops from Ember's shoulder to Polygon's*

Ember: Can you hold her up to the door?

Polygon: *carefully lifts Meowth from his shoulder and holds her in front of the lock*

Meowth: Mrrowl. *presses her forpaws up against the doorframe, and works one claw into the lock, twisting it around a little to test the tumblers*

Polygon: Hurry, Meowth.

Meowth: *growls a little, then twists her claw; the tumblers fall into place with a quiet click, and she wiggles out of Polygon's grasp and onto the floor with a proud snort*

Scizor: Sci! Scizor.

Meowth: Mrow. *she smiles genially up at the insect pokemon*

Ember: Good job, Meowth.

Polygon: *opens the door and slips inside* Let's go.

Ember: *she follows him inside, running a hand through her already-puffing hair* Yeesh. It's humid.

Polygon: Sure is.

*there's yellow tape surrounding the hot springs; Scizor snips it neatly down for them to walk through*

c0nnor

Rentoraa <3
I'd like to rejoin to

Name: c0nnor
6 Pokemon: (no legendaries) Swellow,Tyranitar,Zangoose,Korinku,Arcanine,Absol
Why you would like to join: I was in the previous Magma Team and now I'm coming back^^
Favorite pokemon (optional): Tyranitar
Why you like Magma, and not Aqua or Rocket: Team magma owns everyone,and the dress cool
What you would like to be called: Dark Riku(Or DR for short)
How did you find out about us?: I heard about it from pajama

pajama

SNAIL <3
I'll delete this if it don't happen, If I get banned for a week, the Supreme admins in charge, if not them, the admins.

Wait a minute I'm kinda dumb at the moment. You got banned?? Wierd.....

*Mt. battle*

me: Rapidash bring me to DR!

rapidash: Dash (of course)

*we finally arrive at the place DR is fighting*

me: DR what's the situation?

DR: Well me and shortty both have 2 pokemon left. I have swellow and zangoose and he has armaldo as you can see and a pokemon he hasn't used yet. But that armaldo fainted my arcanine :(

me: Damn him! I will destroy that armaldo with my new pokemon! Go Occie!

DR: WOOOOOT an Occie. Man that's cool.

me: I know. Occie finish that thing. Surf!

Shortty: So that noob is back. You know that won't help you DR. Armaldo protect!

*Occie makes a huge wave and rushes at armaldo but he protects and occie crashes into a tree*

DR: -_-"

me: O_O Damn you! Occie quickly use combo 2!

DR & Shortty: Combo 2???

me: Yes!

Shortty: Whatever. Armaldo dodge it and use scissor cross.

*occie fires an octazooka wich armaldo dodges and he then rushes towards occie*

Me: Go go Occie!

Shortty: Huh o_O?

*As armaldo is about to hit occie. Occie fires a fire blast from close range fainting armaldo*

me: Oh yeah!

Shortty: That that was amazing...... Anyway go Fatso!

*a snorlax appears*

DR: Wow pajama i never knew you where so good at pokemon training!

me: And know you know. And knowing is half the battle!

DR: -_-"

me: Whatever.... I don't like the looks of that snorlax. Send out swellow please.

DR: Kj. Go swellow!

swellow: Swellow swell (what's up everyone)

*walks towards DR*

me: *whispering* tell swellow to use sky attack i have an idea.

DR: Okay. Swellow use sky attack!

Shortty: You fool you are down before you can use that! Snorlax body slam!

me: *thinking* i knew it. Occie snipezooka!

*as swellow's eyes start to glow snorlax rushes towards swellow occie anchors himself with his suction cups and aims at snorlax.*

Me: 3...2...1...FIRE!

*occie fires a octazooka directly into snorlax' face and blinds him temporarily*

DR: Swellow sky attack!

If he is accepted DR will continue (hopefully)
Oh and Em thanks for the promotion :D

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Lol, no Pajama, some little n00b got upset because he made a pointless post.

C0nner, okay, but THIS time do not go inactive, or no more coming back

I gots works to do anyways, Might post later on.

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
Looks like Team Magma died. Better rejoin.

Name: Deputy55
6 Pokemon: Arcanine, Lucario, Rentoraa, Ramuparudo, Magmar, and Gabaito
Why you would like to join: I was a former member and Team Magma and I simply love Team Magma!
Favorite pokemon (optional): Arcanine
Why you like Magma, and not Aqua or Rocket: Team Magma dream of expanding the land is far wiser than what Team Aqua and Rocket have in mind and Fire pokemon is my specialty + favorite.
What you would like to be called: Dep (Deputy)
How did you find out about us?: Looking for the new Team Magma after realizing the other one was closed.

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Oh, I just noticed, Drifter you must edit your post, I say no legendaries, I mean it, and grunts stay inside Hoenn, they don't make their own missions either, so go back and wait till a Supreme Admin/Admin (Hint hint guys) gives you one.

Sorry if I sound harsh but its just the way the old club was, and I respect the old club.

Deputy this time don't 'die' yourself.

Jimmy P.

First shiny!!
I guess I should post my entry form, just so peoples know about me.

Name: Jimmy P.
6 Pokemon: Salamence (Delta), Gengar (Spectre), Toridepusu (Berley), Snorlax (Rolly), Houndoom (Smokey), Elekible (Electron)
Why you would like to join: I've been a long time member of Team Magma on the forums here and seeing as there's now another new one, I'm going to rejoin.
Favourite Pokemon: Berley, Delta
Why you like Magma, and not Aqua or Rocket: Fire, Ground, and Rock types are among my top ten favourite types. And is if we didn't have enough water already...
What you would like to be called: Jimmy P., Jimmy, JP
How did you find out about us?: One letter. M.

Will edit with more ASAP, dad needs the computer.

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Lol at that.

"M" I guess means me? As in "Em"

Sorry, short post, I gots work tomorrow, and I was thinking that Jimmy was actually going to post.

c0nnor

Rentoraa <3
Sorry for the inactivety lately,but my internet connection broke down...
And yesterday I posted but then my post was deleted...Very weird>.>

Me:Now Swellow!
Sky attack!

Shorty:NOOOOOO

Pajama:Quick Occie
Use flamethrower to intensify Swellow his sky attack!

*Occie does so and Swellow turns flaming red and hits Snorlax and then he faints*

Me:Yeah
Cool strategy Pajama

Pajama:I know^^

Shorty:I would have kicked your a** if Pajam wasn't here to help you

Me and Pajama:Thats what friends are for right
Me:But what about Shorty

Pajama:I don't know
Just let him go

Me:Let him go?!?!?
What the....
Hmmm maybe you're alright
Shorty,go!

Shorty:I'll be back
I swear!

Me:If you say so

Sorry for the post,but I didn't know what to post
I'll come with something better next time

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
Drifter: Please, delete your posts. As Em said, I'll give you a mission:

There have been reports of mysterious sounds coming from the Cave of Origin. Some people have also claimed to have seen Aerodactyls flying, Kabutops swimming and Toridepusus walking through the mountains. You must get into the Origin Cave and find out what is going on. And, if possible, return every single fossil pokemon to where they come from.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
With Cat and Saturn...

(Cat and Saturn sit down at a table and the waiteress comes)

Waitress: How may I help you?

Cat: How about a round of ice water and the couple's special with the seafood platter, onion straws, and clamperl chower.

Waitress: You two must be going on a date I see?

Saturn: Are you out of your mind? Of course not! We are just friends? Why do people assume that we are a couple!

Cat: Exactly Saturn, we are just here to eat!

Waitress: Hey! these people are going on a date so lets give them a warm welcome and stare!

*a bunch of drunk sailors come a surrond their table*

to be continued...

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
Alright since I am with NA and S619 on Shinou badge quest I am safe for the missions. Now to continue:

Me: Well, since I already have Ruby, I guess I am all set with shinies.

S619: Alright we're are all settled but now that we are focused, we'll have to concetrate now on the next gym leader, Merissa.

NA: Oh, that's right! Well, lets see what dirt we can get on her.

*opens Trainer Profiles Analyzer then searches and finally reads*

NA: Alright. Apparently, she is in Yosuga town not too far up this road. Her name is Merissa and she is also the keeper of the Relic badge and her favorite is Ghost pokemon. They are Fuwaraido, Gengar, and Muumajii.

Me: Ghost? Well that wont provide too much of a challenge I suppose.

S619: Yeah but we shoudl still be careful!

NA: Right, right..... well if go right up that hill, we should be able to see Yosuga. *points*

Me: Good, so what we waiting for?

S619: That theme music. Ya know with the joyous and exciting feeling......

NA: Right....lets just go!

*everyone breaks into a run straight up the mound of earth shooting to the sky*

S619: Looky here!

*a sign that reads: YOSUGA TOWN -> and just in the distance the city of Yosuga is in view*

Me: Perfect, here we come Merissa!

*the group blasts stright down the hill with velocity and gravity pushing the speed so great our legs nearly fall under us until we eventually find ourselves at the entrance of Yosuga*

NA: That was fast. Okay, now lets see where that gym is!...... Excuse me sir, do you know where the gym is around here?

Random Man: *carrying a bag of watermelons* Oh...... it's over there young man. Are you here to challenge Marissa?

NA: Yes, is she tough?

Man: Well, I never faced her in battle but I have heard from tourist trainers that she is quite the formidable foe.

NA: Alright. Thank you sir! We aught to go now.

Man: It was no problem! Good luck and prepare yourself.

*after taking the directions from the elderly man, we come around to see the gym*

Me: Right where he said it would be! Everyone ready?

NA: Yeah but perhaps we should have a warm-up.

S619: I'll think about it. (it's up to you Suicune)

Me: Sounds good. I'll find a nearby trainer.

NA: I'll wait for ya, per haps a bit and think about it too. Dont go off too far.

Me: Alrighty then. *wonders off around a block or so*

*...............after nearly giving up and returning I find a trainer practicing with his Gardevoir*

Me: Perfect. *walks up* Hey, you wanna battle?

Trainer Chuck: Sure thing. I need to train Gardevoir anyway. You ready.

Me: Yep. Go Ruby!

;409;: Ramu!

Chuck: Okay then, Gardevoir go!

Me: Ruby, use Pursiut!

Chuck: Use Reflect!

*Pursuit hits after the barrier is formed and only a small portion of the attack is inflicted*

Chuck: Ha! Now use Psychic!

Me: ram....*Ramuparudo gets hit* Gah! Ruby, hurry and use Reminscant Headbutt!

*Ruby quickly jumps to its feet and rams into the Gardevoir but also bull rushing the barrier in front of Gardevoir and slightly reduces the attack but Gardevoir is critically hit*

Ruby: Quick, now use Ancientpower!

Chuck: Psychic again and stop those impending rocks!

*Gardevoir stops the rocks in mid-air and drops them*

Chuck: Good! Now use Future Sight!

Me: Great. Ruby, lets finish really fast now! Use Repeat!

*Ruby hits Gardevoir again and ever Ruby retrens, finally, the barrier of reflect collapses*

Chuck: That's bot good. Quick, use Magic Leaf!

Me: Uh oh! Ruby, run through those leaves and use Double Headbutt!

*Ruby charges through the leaves and runs through with minor cuts and blows and rams the unsuspecting Gardevoir straight headlong and is hit with incredible force and causes Gardevoir to faint*

Chuck: Gardevoir!.....*returns Gardevoir* Good match! I hope to face you again! *then rushes to Pokemon Center*

Me: *shouts* Kudos!.... Good job Ruby! Return... I best get back now but first, I should get out Gabaito.

*uses portable PC and withdraws Gabaito ;444;*

Me: All ready now!

*walks back wondering if NA or/and S619 went out training or already went in (hint - hint NA/S619)*

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
Me: Great. A Ghost gym! We shall own it with our majestic powers! Right Houndoom and Lucario?

;229;: Doom!

;448;: Lucario.

Me: Yes. Now, off we go!

S619: Hey wait for us!

Dep: Yeah! One sec!

(at the Gym)

Me: Woah! This place looks like a haunted house!

Dep: Hmm... Three doors...

S619: Which one's the right one?

Me: I say we should divide!

S619: I agree!

Dep: OK then, I'll go this way, you Suicune, go that way and you Night, that way!

Me: Yay! I got the center door!

(walks into the room)

Me: Hello? Is anybody here?

???: Dooos!

???: Arr...

???: Clops!

Me: Gulp...

Voice: Welcome to the haunted gym... This gym consists of three passages. Each with six rooms leading to the Leader's room. At each room you are allowed to use only one of your pokemon. Not more, not less. Also, if you use that pokemon you won't be able to use it unless you get out of the Gym or get to the Leader's room. Now... Have fun... Mwahaha!

(suddenly, the lights are turned on revealing a room looking like an Egyptian pyramid from the inside, its filled with Arboks, Dorapions, Ariados and Dusclops)

Me: Gulp... I hope you guys are doing better than me...

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Drifter: Please, delete your posts. As Em said, I'll give you a mission:

There have been reports of mysterious sounds coming from the Cave of Origin. Some people have also claimed to have seen Aerodactyls flying, Kabutops swimming and Toridepusus walking through the mountains. You must get into the Origin Cave and find out what is going on. And, if possible, return every single fossil pokemon to where they come from.

Even then thats still an Exectutives job.

Swith the Cave of origion with the Mirage tower, Magma dosen't have any goggles, so you'll have to find some yourself.

pajama

SNAIL <3
*The same place i was last time*

me: Alright!!!! We've beaten Shortty.

DR: YEAH!!!!! So what's next......

me: Uhhhh i was about to explore Orre. Wanna come?

DR: Sure why not.

me: Cool. TO ORRE!

occie: oc oc til (can i come?)

me: Of course! You're cool occie.

occie: OOOC (WOOT)

me: Talking about cool pokemon. Gengar is still in the pc. I'll get him first.

DR: Whatever you want. I'll go with you to heal my pokemon.

me: Not necessary. Here are some items they will heal them faster ;) And I'll be back before you can say jiowpfhuiefuog.

DR: What!?

me: Exactly.

*after a walk i arive at the pokemon center and walk towards the PC*

Me: Okay I'll switch gengar for uhhh. Eerie flash.

*switches*

me: Welcome back gengar.

gengar: Gar geng (i don't care)

me: Wow and to think i missed you.....

gengar: geng (so what)

me: Exactly my point. Come back.

occie: oc octillery oc (he's not very nice)

me: He is but he just likes annoying me. But let's get back to DR.

*gets to DR*

DR: dhrowucjneo.... No that's not it.

me: Told you i would be back before you can say that word.

DR: Yeah but that was one crappy word.

me: It doesn't matter. Now off to Orre!

DR: Oh yeah. Go arcanine!

me: Go rapidash.

me & DR: TO ORRE!

*rapidash and arcanine start running towards orre*

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
That's okay. I'm going to go ahead and continue since my partner seems to have fallen off of the face of the earth...

Okay, I believe we just trapped Raikou in a Sand Tomb....

Me: Okay, let's run, NOW!

*we run past the tomb as Raikou struggles to escape. We almost run smack into a wall in the back of the temple. I start taking notes quickly as Munchy is the lookout.*

Munchy: Chosen, hurry up!!!

Me: I'm hurrying! *finishes copying* Okay, done!

Munchy: Too late!

*I look around to see Raikou walking to us, roaring. I order Flygon to use Flamethrower and we run past Raikou as it is distracted. We make it out of the temple and fly away quickly. I look down and see Raikou standing on the ground and roaring at us. I breathe a sigh of relief.*

Me: That was close... Let's get back to Hoenn!

*we fly for a while and finally reach Mt. Chimney...*

*Once we reach Mt. Chimney, we return the information we collected and chill out.*

Me: Well, that was eventful.

Munchy: You didn't hit me as much...

Me: Oh, yeah.... *hits*

Munchy: Ow!

Me: I wonder what our next mission is...

*we wait for next mission*

Do you think I should handle Munchy's parts from now on, or do you think I should leave out Munchy all together until he returns... if he does.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Okay, I will try to post some more I guess, it will probably a little longer than last post since I was lacking inspiration

Cat: I mastered Tai Kwan Do, I'm warning you people to back away from me or else!

Sailor 1: But how dare a cute lady like you be going out with a low life like him?

Saturn: Hey! We are just friends! We don't like each other!

Sailor 2: I want her!

Sailor 1: No I want her!

Cat: Listen, nobody can have me, I'm only 14 and I'm not interested in any of you people!

Sailor 3: Well, I deserve her more!

All 3 Sailors: (fights over who gets Cat)

Cat: These people must be drunk or something

Saturn: They are sailors what do you expect? They were probably given an overdose of beer.

Sailor 4: (yells over them) Why don't we fight over her! Whoever is last standing wins!

Saturn: You aren't going to get Cat!

Sailor 4: Listen tough guy, aren't you going to fight too if you want her so bad?

Saturn: Do you want to challenge me?

Sailor 4: Yes, now lets start!

(a Saturn and the four drunk sailors fight)

Saturn: (imediately gets beaten to a pulp) Ouch that hurt

Cat: It only took you thirty seconds to knocked out

Saturn: I'm not the best at fighting, I'm more sharp in the mind.

Cat: That is why it is important to balance both the mind and body you know.

Saturn: I'll keep that in mind

Cat: We'll talk about it later, maybe I can teach you some martial arts when we get through.

Saturn: That would be very nice.

(The sailors stop fighting as Sailor 2 remains victorious)

Sailor 2: Looks like you are with me now hunny!

Cat: Never!

Saturn: Are you sure you know what you are doing Cat.

Cat: Um yes, but first, RUN!!! (The two run out of the pub while the sailor chases after them)

Waitress: (yells) You forgot to pay!!

Cat: Sorry! (throws some money on the ground)

Saturn: I told you that we shouldn't have stopped to eat.

Cat: Well, at least we got our fill before these weirdos came along!

Saturn: You better know what you are doing Cat

Cat: I am..

To be continued....

pajama

SNAIL <3
*riding in the desert heading towards Orre*

me: Man slow down your arcanine is going too fast!

DR: Sorry it's used to use extremespeed. Arcanine slow down!

*does so*

Me: Thanks.

*after a while we see a sandstorm*

me: I think it's better if we return our pokemon.

DR: Yeah that sandstorm looks bad. Come back arcanine!

me: You too rapidash! Well that means we have to walk *sigh*

DR: Yeah *sigh*

*after walking for a couple of minutes we get in the sandstorm*

me: What is causing this?

DR: Hey look a pokemon battle!

Guy: Now tyranitar use dragon claw!

me: I knew it. A sandstorm this annoying can only come from a Tyranitar!

DR: Ahem....

me: Sorry.

DR: Whatever let's continue.

*suddenly the sandstorm stops*

me: Hey what's this!?

DR: A golduck.........

me: XD

DR: Enough is enough let's keep moving.

me: You're right.

*suddenly a hydro pump hits DR in the back*

DR: WHY THAT STUPID GOLDUCK I WILL KILL HIM!!!!!

me: Watch your temper man.....

DR: Ok ok but i will destroy that golduck. Hey you 2 stop fighting!

me: What are you doing?

DR: You there with the golduck. You hit me so you fight me. And you with the tyranitar stand aside or battle pajama here.

Guy with golduck: Ok but you asked for it. By the way my name is Lee.

Guy with t-tar: I'll battle your sidekick. My name is Bruce.

me: SIDEKICK!!!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SIDEKICK?!?!?!

Bruce: You. Now let's see what pathetic excuse for a pokemon you will use.

me: Go occie!

Bruce: HAHAHA a octillery that's just weak.

Occie: OC (WHAT)

me: Calm down he will be embarrassed soon enough.

Lee: And you what will you use?

DR: Now zangoose!

Zangoose: goose (hey)

DR: Zangoose this time we will pulverise our enemy without mercy!

zangoose: Zangoose (oh yeah)

me&DR at the same time: DESTROY!!!!!!!!!!!

Prof. 9

Park Officer: *running to the tree* What is... *sees the two dead Rockets* Wah! *jumps back* What happened here?
Cutz: W-we found them!
Park Officer: Who?
Cutz: *points to me and Champ*
Park Officer: Hey, wait a minute... *takes a photo out of pocket* Aren't you... *looks at me, then at the photo, then at me again, then at the photo again, then at me again* AHA!! You're that guy from Team Magma! *shows a poster with my photo and "Wanted! Contact the police if you see this person! Reward: 50,000 Poké!"*
Me >.< : Damn. *throws at Poké Ball* Get out Flamer, I need your help!
Flamer: *looks at the poster* I see... Hop on my back! Nice photo, by the way...
Me and Champ: *hop on Flamer*
Park Officer: Oh no you won't! *grabs Flamer's tail*
Flamer: I shouldn't do that if I were you...
Park Officer: *burns his hands* AAGH! THEY'RE ON FIRE, THEY'RE ON FIRE!!
Flamer: Heheheh. *stops in mid-air, turns around, and uses Flamethrower on the Park Officer*
Park Officer: AAAAAAARRGGHH!! *runs around in circles, then jumps into the fountain*
Me: Flamer! Don't burn innocent people, i'm not like Hexo.
Flamer: Aw...

*somewhere in a dark room full of monitors*
Hexo: All right... *looks at a monitor, displaying me, Champ and Flamer* If you want to play the game like that... *presses a button* You won't be in the air anymore when you get hit by this rocket... and when you land on the ground, I can put my plan into action... Heh heh heh heh heh... *evil laugh*
Voice behind a door: Get out of there, pronto!
Hexo: D'you really think i'm gonna listen to some weaklings? Hah! This base is mine now.

Above the National Park...
Me: *yawn* Those police guys really do get dumber every day...
Champ: I know, they're all as stupid as dog poo.
Me: Nah, dog poo is way smarter...
Champ: But dog poo doesn't have any brains!
Me: I know.
Champ: Their IQ must be below zero, and... *huge eyes*
Me: And what?
Champ: ...
Me: What's wrong, Champ?
Champ: *points at a rocket, coming closer*
Me: *gulp* Flamer, destroy that thing!
Flamer: *uses Blast Burn*
*nothing happens*
Me: Damn, it's heat resistant.
*BOOM*