• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Magma

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Team Magma

Debut Appearance: "A Ruin With a View"

Team Magma is one of the two villainous teams of the Hoenn region. Their ultimate goal is to uncover Groudon and use its abilities to create more land on the planet. Team Aqua is their rival team. Their leader is Maxie, while Tabitha is the commander sent out to conduct the team's ground operations. Their plans ultimately fail in the culmination of Kyogre and Groudon's brawl.

Discuss.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked them, well their uniforms at least. I didn't like their overall goal; to spread land. It sounded like something that would be almost impossible. At least Team Aqua's plan was possible, due to rapid glacier melting and so on.

I didn't like the way Maxie was portrayed in the anime, he was almost portrayed as a good guy (probably because Archie was possessed, but still).

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Team Magma, well they were better than Aqua, in my opinion.

There are more influenced my opinion on the series in Hoenn, and the writers developed them better.

Torpoleon

Team Magma was a cool team. I liked how there were two evil teams in Hoenn.