• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Magma's Request shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I request a DRAWING of a black and red (evil) mewtwo much like this one:
Mewtant-1.gif
and it's riding the flying red gyarados? This is transparent backgrounded by the way. Please and thank you! Oh, BTW I joined your forums!

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Well, this shop is closed...the open one is the one I linked to in my post, and I don't do drawings anymore because they're too time consuming...

cloudk

hates you.
Could I have a silver banner with a liteblue Scarmory and in white coloring it says "Frozen..." in the center with "CloudK" written in black below it. Phew. That sounds like a lot of work, but please make it!

Road

Shiny Master
Guys, what part of CLOSED don't you understand? GO to the new shop to request. -_-

In the meantime, TM, I'll get a Mod to close this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.