• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Magma's Request shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
darksunt, all banners should be requested in my banner shop. just simply click on the link on top of my rayquaza banner ok?

dark-rukario

Indigo Champion
thanks man its awesome ;rukario;

X-Cel

Mark Of X-Cellence
If it wouldn't be too much of a trouble I'd like to request one with these details:

1) Name : X-Cel
2) Trainer Sprite :
silver.gif
<-- That one. =p
3) Overworld Sprite : -none- <EDIT: Silver.>
4) Pokemons: ;383; Groudon ;196; Espeon ;275; Shiftry ;229; Houndoom ;181; Ampharos ;157; Typhlosion
5) Favourite types : -none-
6) Favourite Pokemons : -none-
7) Font color : Steely-white. Kinda like this.
8) Background pic or color : Black background color.
9) Card color : Red being the major color.
10) Card : Template. The original Trainer Card background.
11) Badges : Hoenn Badges would be cool. =p

Thanks in advance. ^__^

Last edited:

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Banners may be held up for a while. I can do everything else though.

R

ryokai_yuyami_100

Can I have a (??triple??)battle scene with Articuno,Zapdos and Moltres on "your" side and Entei,Raikou and Suicune on the other side?And the text says:Holy ****!LEGENDARY DOGS appeared(All lv.50)!

Thanx!

F

fox king5

can i get a trainer card if u make em the details
name:jake
card:forest
trainer sprite:any1 that is a guy that is psycic
pokemon:jirachi, milotic, mew, mewtwo, umbreon, suicoon
badges:all

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
ryokai_yuyami_100: I cannot find any pictures of legendary birds from the back. Do you know where I can find some? This may need to be delayed without these pictures.

M

Merlin

banner request

Can i get a banner with Shadow Lugia in the middle with a shadowy, hazy, purple back ground, and on the sides Mew and celebi shadowified
Thx in advance-Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.