• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Magma's Request shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exarion Universe

E

Exarion Universe

ok thanx tm,btw,i'm Moon envoy,the dude you made the Moon Envoy banner for.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
ohhh ok! hi again! Photoshop CS2 is downloading on my comp. that is why its taking so long. When it downloads, you'll get a banner 3 times better though! :) So if you wait just a little while longer, you'll get a better banner ok?

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
here you go merlin:
merlinbanner2.jpg

S

Silent Warrior

ok,I might not be here when you finish though,so just PM me it when your done

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
exarion universe,uhhh, silent warrior, I made 2 versions. use whichever you like:

exarionuniversebanner2.jpg

exarionuniversebanner4.jpg

Last edited:

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
may_is_cute, can I have the pictures you want? Im not sure who you are talking about. sorry. ;) I can still make it, i just need pictures.

D

DragonBlazer

start message:://I would like a Team Magma Trainer Card with Flygon, Blaziken, Scyther, Magmar, Gardevoir, and Crobat. Thanks in advance! No PM required. :://end transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.