• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Magma's Request shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

Shiny Master
Dark-FireManiac: Please don't double-post. This is considered SPAM, and is against the rules. Besides, TM isn't on 24/7. -_-

Anyway, thanks a lot, TM! I'm planning on using then fore something...But I don't know what yet...

;156;

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Alright Dark-FireManiac, here it is!:
Dark-FireManiac_recolors2.gif

And, it might have been an accidental Double Post....It happens to me sometimes, but I just delete the extra post. and I'm glad you liked the sprites Mina! (I mean Dominic)

Road

Shiny Master
Yup, me too, (Yay! You remembered!).

I don't think it was a double-post, though. The first post was at 3:35, the second was at 4:00, (Pacific US time, that is...).

;156;

Pokemon-witch

the flowerpower dude
Whew.....okay....

Weavile lover23:
Darigan_Weavile2.gif

RuwlaTc:
RuwlaTc_recolors2.gif

mouse54999:
Robot_BabyCyndaquil2.gif

Pokemon-witch:
PKMNWitchrecolors2.gif

Neshayyy:
growlitherecolors2.gif

MJOLNIR:
Hippopom2.gif

Crossel:
re_shading2.gif

Mina, I didn't skip you, I'm actually working on your request right now. I just wanted to get the recolors and mix over with....but yours shouldnt take too long!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
this is soooooooooooo beautiful =3

Kolkoh

Complete Awesomness
For some reason, I always wanted a picture of a rattata riding on a rayquaza's back... its wierd but i have always wanted that. and maybey a mix beetween lucario and arcanine... if thats possible. Do you think you can make them for me? that would be great! THX in advance!
-Henry

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
Hiya,
im back again.
im loving the disco fever ones, i was wondering if i could get some more sprites done?

here we go:

can i have babys of:
Fione,
Chikorita,
Vaporeon,
Raichu,
Celebi
&
Flygon.

and then can i have:

Fione Disco Fever [neopets]
Celebi Maraquan [neopets]
Raichu Mutant [neopets]
thanx
Pokechuppa <3

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
I'll take a normal colored Baby Eevee family tree!
I'll also take a heartless Raikou, Suicune, and Entei.
Thanks in advance!

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Alright! I've already started working on these so hopefully they'll be done soon. But no more requests until I finish with these!

Dark-FireManiac

Umbreons r awesum
anyway thx for the sprites they're awesome.
and can i also have a heartless espeon and a nobody umbreon.
thx

Kolkoh

Complete Awesomness
were u going to do mine? i wasnt sure if u were or not

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Yeah. I've only got one more request to finish up. Hopefully I'll have them posted by tonight.

Kolkoh

Complete Awesomness
Dude! That is amazing! Thank you soooo much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.