• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Magma's Request shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
can I have a Lucario of All neopet colors?
(I'm making a Lucario Army! :)!)

Crossel

Path to power.
I've a request :)
Groudon+kyogre+rayquaza mix : i see you done that before , but now i want the rayquaza of Pokemon Ruby,saphire,Emerald as base :)
and Backpic and if you could enclude an overworld of it , original overworld of rayquaza of emerald.
Edit: i just saw that robit things you can make xD that's awsome :) could you please try to make The normal rayquaza turn into a robot for me *they look awsome)
If it's to much just do the fusion and backpic then :)

Thnnx anyway :)
I give you Credit's :)

Last edited:

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Okay, slow down on the requests....

and, Kitty Aruseus, there's A LOT of Neopets colors...it'll take me a very long time to make them all.

Another thing, my bro is switching my operating system in my comp so I won't have MS Paint anymore, which is where I make all these sprites. In other words, I dunno if I can continue making sprites, and if I can , they will be more difficult to make, in other words, requests will take longer.

ice storm

Water Ice Trainer
helloo
one pokemon fire : Starmie
one pokemon rainbow: Starmie
thanks...!!

Road

Shiny Master
ice storm: Please wait. She's swamped with requests right now...

That sucks, TM. Maybe you can download Paint from the internet? I'll go check for you. *Runs off*

;156;

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
My bro has already tried everything to get Paint on. He tried running Crossover and Parallels, and he installed Ubuntu Linux, and I don't think you can get Paint for it. Now, I do have The Gimp, but I'm not sure how I could make sprites on it. At least not easily.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Team Magma, the only neopets colors I don't want are:

Baby,
Disco Fever,
Speckled,
and split.

(If you can make them, I'll give a BIG credit.

Crossel

Path to power.
Yo TeaM MAgma I know how u get paint back xD
Go on google and type in canvaspaint its the same as microsoft paint ;) i never tried it but it works for a friend of mine so try it out :)

articunolover96

articuno rocks!
hay magma you can make animations on GIMP i could teach you how to do them cause i have GIMP also. ^_^

Road

Shiny Master
Slow down, peoplez.

Crossel: D'you mean openCanvas? That might work, now that I think about it...

;156;

Crossel

Path to power.
I never used canvas paint , but a friend of mine had the same thing as magma leader and now he has it back only with canvas paint ,

Road

Shiny Master
Hm...Went to it, but I couldn't paste pictures...TM probably needs to paste pics in order to make the sprites.

;156;

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
About CanvasPaint, it's a neat program, but it doesn't work for me. I played around with it but the paint bucket doesn't work the way it usually does, and you can't really move images around, you can't zoom in, as well as some other annoying things that I cannot work with. Looks as if now I can't really make sprites....

(But PS: articunolover96, you'd honestly teach me how to make animations on gimp? That would be cool!)

articunolover96

articuno rocks!
ya sure i would be happy to ^_^ just pm i'll pm you the steps ok.

articunolover96

articuno rocks!
ya sure i would be happy to ^_^ just pm i'll pm you the steps ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.