1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Magma's Request shop.

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by team_magma93, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swirling Squirtle

Swirling Squirtle Water Master

can you make a baby squirtle and baby piplup??
    and maybe one of those cool pixel art drawing of squirtle and piplup high fiving?
    thanks, you are really awesome!!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  2. Road

Road Shiny Master

Swirling Squirtle: PLEASE WAIT. TM is swamped, and she can't really make sprites anymore anyway...

TM: Actually, I have an idea. openCanvas might just work for you. It's kinda like Photoshop, but you can paste images 'n stuff, and there's a lot of tools you can use. Plus, even after the trial exceeds, you still have it on your computer and you can still use it. The only thing you can't do is save, (after the trial is gone, that is). There WAS a way to get it off of there by using the Print Screen button, but I always used paint to finish the job, so...

I dunno. Maybe you can use canvaspaint that Crossel showed you and paste the Print Screen on there? That might work. I'll test it for you.

;156;

3. Swirling Squirtle

Swirling Squirtle Water Master

alright thanks!!
    could you pm me to help me out??

4. Master Rayquaza

Master Rayquaza Rayquaza Trainer

Can I have :
    -A mix : Raikou+Suicune+Entei
    -Pyro Pikachu, Rayquaza and Arceus
    -A normal Pikachu with sunglasses

thx in advance !

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  5. Road

Road Shiny Master

Master Rayquaza: Dude, she can't really make sprites anymore...

TM? You alive out there? o.0;

;156;

6. Crossel

Crossel Path to power.

haha ppl dont seem to understand
    She can't make any request without paint guy'sso even if you request you won't get it :)

7. ice storm

ice storm Water Ice Trainer

then team_magma93 no longer it is going to do but sprits?

8. Road

Road Shiny Master

Um...No, she's not spriting anymore. Unless she can find a way to get Paint back onto her computer, she can't.

TM, maybe you should get a Mod to close this thread...

;156;

9. team_magma93

team_magma93 Hmm... Yes.

Hey, guess what guys? I got Windows back on my comp so I have Paint again! The bad news is, I'm not going to be on Serebii anymore...The other good news is, I started yet another forum. This one's special though. It's called PokeHybrid Forums for a reason! The forum is dedicated to PokeHybrids, Recolors, etc. You can chat about your Pokemon mixes and recolors, REQUEST them, made by me or any other member with a shop, and even battle them in the arena to raise their levels!

However, without members, the arena has no use, seeing as it's controlled by popular vote!

Anyway, in a nutshell, I'm closed here, but open on PokeHybrid Forums! Hope to see some members! ^_^

Here's the link:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/PokemonHybrid_Forums/index.php?act=idx

10. DarkEmpoleonMaster

DarkEmpoleonMaster TrainerofLegendsDEM

Could you fuse beautifly(base) and hitmonlee
    just for kicks. thx. DarkEmpoleonMaster

11. team_magma93

team_magma93 Hmm... Yes.

Ugh...my forums arent doing so well...In other words, I'm CONSIDERING starting my shop up yet again...but I'm not positive yet so I don't want anyone coming along and requesting like crazy... I'm really looking for new members for my forums so I can start the battle arenas up...Can I at least have some feedback on what I'm doing wrong?

Once again, here's the link to the forums:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/PokemonH...p://s4.invisionfree.com/PokemonHybrid_Forums/

12. Secondary

Secondary The Second Master

Team Magma93,

You are so awsome I could use some of your work in a comic it's so awsome!

~Secondary~

13. PokeJosh

PokeJosh Well-Known Member

Can I get a rayquaza mixed with a groudon and another rayquaza mixed with a kyogre in all poses?
    Thanks in advance.

-PokeJosh

14. Poke gal

Poke gal HoresesPoniesPokemon

Can I get these things?
    Manaphy christmas
    Manaphy ghost
    Manaphy plushie
    Manaphy stary
    Manaphy fairy
    Manaphy pearl
    Manaphy aero
    Manaphy+Pikachu+Espeon (2nd pose in your example)
    Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  15. team_magma93

team_magma93 Hmm... Yes.

Okay, I've made a decision...I'm opening back up! But, try to not all glomp my request shop, okay? And, please don't freak out if I'm taking long to get to your request. I do have 2 request shops after all, and forums to manage...

Oh, one more thing....ANY KIND OF SPRITE I will make, and TRAINER CARDS too!

That's revamps, Devamps, recolors, edits, mixes, Ect:

Devamps: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Revamps: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

But NO ANIMATIONS. and NO LARGE PIXEL ART. Also, NO CHAO anymore, sorry....

Last edited: Jun 16, 2007
  16. team_magma93

team_magma93 Hmm... Yes.

Forgot to put example of trainer cards! Well, here are some KH trainer cards I made:

[​IMG]

Also, some optional stuff is favorite types (appears below Pokemon) and favorite Pokemon (appear to the left of the pokemon, right of the trainer in overworld form) Also, badges.

17. team_magma93

team_magma93 Hmm... Yes.

Alright guys! One more thing! IM MAKING BANNERS AGAIN! Well, there's the old style ones, 400 x 100 like I used to make em, or, there's these!

[​IMG]

Well, the basic one will be exactly like this. If you arent specific, all you have to do is tell me a Pokemon (and maybe background color) and It'll look something like this! Same fonts, same background design. The difference will be the Pokemon, and the colors. And obviously the text. The name and Pokemon species will be displayed...

Now, you CAN have a banner this sized and modify it. So you can tell me what you want on it, but if all you do is give me a Pokemon name, that's how it'll end up (sorry if that was confusing!)

18. Northern Lights

Northern Lights [BritishSarcasm]

hi can i get a blue camouflage version of this please

Kamino

19. team_magma93

team_magma93 Hmm... Yes.

Alright then, ~.:Northern Lights:.~, here you go!

[​IMG]

20. mouse54999

mouse54999 mouse lover

can i get a christmas,fire,and starry cyndaquil thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.