1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Magma's Request shop.

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by team_magma93, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. team_magma93

team_magma93 Hmm... Yes.

2. SpriteRight3

SpriteRight3 Banned

Can I request a DRAWING of a black and red (evil) mewtwo much like this one: [​IMG] and it's riding the flying red gyarados? This is transparent backgrounded by the way. Please and thank you! Oh, BTW I joined your forums!

3. team_magma93

team_magma93 Hmm... Yes.

Well, this shop is closed...the open one is the one I linked to in my post, and I don't do drawings anymore because they're too time consuming...

4. eeveerose

eeveerose Well-Known Member

So you do pokemon drawings? can i get an eevee licking its paw then? Bacroundless plz

5. team_magma93

team_magma93 Hmm... Yes.

6. cloudk

cloudk hates you.

Could I have a silver banner with a liteblue Scarmory and in white coloring it says "Frozen..." in the center with "CloudK" written in black below it. Phew. That sounds like a lot of work, but please make it!

7. Road

Road Shiny Master

Guys, what part of CLOSED don't you understand? GO to the new shop to request. -_-

In the meantime, TM, I'll get a Mod to close this for you.

8. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

Closed upon request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.