• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Magma's Request shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Jeremy~

RAWR! I want HG/SS!
I thought the transperancy was automaticly applied but, yes I did want one. Could you make it transperant if it isn't too much trouble? I want to put it in my sig. ^_^' And by the way, it looks great!

Kamikaze Rogue

One Bad Mutha
Hi, can I have a drawing?

Pokemon: Leafeon (female)
Pose: Using Leaf Blade to slice a tree
WBG: Yes (Forest)
color: Yes
Thanx in advance

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
You're doing drawings again, TM? Hm...

If you're not too busy, may I have two?

Is it possible for me to have the pokemon, like, special (with accessories 'n stuff like that)? If so, then these are the requests:

#1~
Pokemon: 2 Sneasels w/ pink scarves (same color as ear) around left arm
Pose: 1st Sitting, staring at 2nd, grinning; 2nd lying down in front of 1st, head on claw, eyes closed
WBG: Yes pwease <3
Color: Yes pwease <3

Pokemon: Shiny Sneasel w/ yellow scarf tied around left arm
Pose: Sitting, leaning back, staring upwards, grinning
WBG: Yes pwease <3
Color: Yes pwease <3

If no special things, then just take off the scarfs and that's it.

Thanks so much, TM!

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
Thanks TM.

Camby

< OH HAI!
Hi umm... may i please have a plushy weavile? and a weavile + froslass+ misdrevus evo? thnx

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Two things, one, I had no idea how long and exhausting it was to do color drawings! Yes, I still will be doing drawings, just only sketches. NO MORE COLOR, sorry! (At least until I come up with a faster coloring process) Anyway, everyone who requested for color drawings before this post will still get it though!

And, second, new types of sprites!

ORGANIZATION XIII CLOAK Re-colors! (Yes, Pokemon in Organization cloaks)

Orgcloak_Pkmn.jpg

kingortiz

The Private Spy
do i have to get a different type of ellepet
or can i get one like u did at the beginning

if i can can i have a glacier ellepet

Narutimate

Johto GF Master
Hey you have Neopet Colors like Darigan & Faerie. Anyway could you please make me a Chirtmas Squritle, Munchlax, Piplup & Skitty? Thanks.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
hey Tm nice to see your back ^_^

Pokemon: Absol (female)
Pose: crouching low to the ground ready to attack
WBG: Yes
color: If you mean the absol, kinda make it silvery blue, where it would normally be white, if you can't just normal colouring please

thnx -_^

Road

Shiny Master
Guys, please stop requesting. TM's really busy with requests already (not to mention life), and more requests aren't helping.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Well, thanks for that Mina. Actually, I've been under a bit of stress lately which is why requests haven't been getting to you guys as fast as they should...My art requests are probably just going to be sketches from now on...Coloring takes far too long...But, that doesn't mean sprites are any different.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Well....I can't really do this all right now....I've gotta close the request shop....again I know....well, the reason I can't do this anymore is because I'm starting a new Pokemon generation! I'm too tied up with it to be able to work on anything else at the moment. I could really use the help for it though! Here's the official forums for it if you guys wanna check out what's developed for it so far:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Neorra_Forums/index.php?act=idx

I could really use the help with developing it....and, I'm making all the sprites for the Pokemon.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
well...I DID close my shop but....what the hell...ya know what? I'll just start fresh...I'll open up a new request shop....

-SoRa-

Shiny Hunter
Is this closed or something
but your really good if i could learn to do the stuff you do id be awesome xD

but could i have a Weavile Nobody and Heartless

(I'm a KH freak!!!)
and also if you could make a scratch of a weavile holding a keyblade saying "Dont lose your light".
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.