• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Meal-Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
A week from this Sunday?

Crap. Looks like I'd either have to have my battles a bit earlier, way later, or drop out because I won't have wi-fi when it starts. :/

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Well Waluigi, that's when the tourney starts, but I'm guessing not when all of the matches take place. The last war we had had about a week in between come of the battles, so.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Yea, we'll have a few weeks to complete our battles, no point
in trying to rush through it in a couple of days.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Awesome then. :D

Yeeey, diglet!
But the problem was with one of your posts (I am not fighting here, just wanted to point out one fair mistake) that I've only banned Movie event pokemon. Lock-On moves are now aloud, I changed that a few days ago, and I'm doing everything in my power to make it a standard cup. :/
I think I did go a bit overboard with the rules there. Mye, I have a manaphy egg if you want it. Take it as an apology gift.
Sorry that I got mad yesterday, you just kinda hurt my feelings there. :/

Last edited:

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Another thing about the rules, not that you did something wrong, but it's more of a technicality.

Will Razor Claw and Scope Lens be allowed? Generally they are, since technically they only increase the chances of something happening that can already happen anyway, but it's always good to get the details.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Well, I checked my pc, and can easily create a few more destructive tester teams provided vgc, pokebox, and certain event pkmn are allowed. I was also able to more or less shift 50% of my EV tasks onto someone else, in exchange for hosting my own mono-type tournament on bulbapedia 2months from now.

Mye

Someone has to win..
M'kay. :3
I was just thinking of another tournament we could have, Like an NFE tournament or a Little Cup. XD

»«....that'd be 4 tournaments in 2 months for me....more or less tourny-overload....

Mye

Someone has to win..
Nah, the "XD" at the end means I'm barely serious. XD
If you're doing a Mono-Type on Bulbapedia, I claim Flying type please! :D

Well, #1: I haven't actually started organizing yet, #2: to enter, people need to make a purchase at one of 2 shops, and #3: I'm really obsessed w/ numbers

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Anyone wanna guess the IV's of my awesome Latias? :D

23 / ? / ? / ? / ? / ? (The ?'s all represent the same number)

Mye

Someone has to win..
Anyone wanna guess the IV's of my awesome Latias? :D

23 / ? / ? / ? / ? / ? (The ?'s all represent the same number)

I'm guessing 29 or 31, as 30's would be too rare for you to be bragging about...

poke-pownage

Super powner
Only a little bit more until my poison team gets 6-0 every match.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
I'm guessing 29 or 31, as 30's would be too rare for you to be bragging about...

Psh, I wish. Try 23 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0. ._.

Mye

Someone has to win..

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
That is not in the rules, however I would need to EV train it. And I actually think I have two Soul Dews, one from the Enigma Stone event and one (I think) from getting a Latios in Sapphire with the Eon Ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.