• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Meal-Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke-pownage

Super powner
I know its not very good, but I broke my current milestone on Shoddy. I finally broke 1100 after a guy ragequited twice in a row.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Ragequits always make me mad. I never get a chance to say good game.....

School starts this week. :/

poke-pownage

Super powner
Hah hah, school doesn't start for 2 more weeks for me. But soccer starts a week before.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^You suck, I go back on Wednesday. And I've been in Band Camp this whole damn month.

Can we get this tourney started?

Mye

Someone has to win..
I agree, drop me from the tournament and start it already. At this pace, the finals won't start until 2046...
^You suck, I go back on Wednesday. And I've been in Band Camp this whole damn month.

Can we get this tourney started?

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Well, I was counting on next Sunday, but we can start now, I guess. If we start now though, I'll have to be purely Shoddy.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Well, I was counting on next Sunday, but we can start now, I guess. If we start now though, I'll have to be purely Shoddy.

Well, the fact that everyone on the wifi-side was skrewed by sweep in one way or another, well, this'd top the cake. Nocturne has's team taken away from'm then re-given. Me having to constantly readjust my team due to insane rules. Sweep having to create excuses over and over and over. End it already, kill old yeller/put it out of its misery....

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Ugh, school starts for me today. /:

If I get confirmation from everyone that they're done, we can
start, otherwise you'll just have to be patient for a few days. ^^

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
School starts for me in 2 weeks or so.

My fall sport (golf) has already started, but it doesn't interfere since practice is only two hours (and they get canceled if it even looks like it's gonna rain) and I'm an unlikely choice to go to matches since only the top 6 players in each team can go.

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
Am I still in? I can't follow the thread tbh... D: It's Shoddy right? I have my team ready on Shoddy.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Well, like I said, I'm ready on Shoddy whenever, but for my Wifi team I still have to breed something, and then I have to EV train the lot of em, which would take about 2 days...I could do it in time, but if everyone else is ready I don't want to be holding them back.

Really? For me I go back tomorrow. And I've been mad since I got forced into an idiot with bad hair. It's embarassing. :/

The Tournament will start soon.
I need everyone to post to me their teams are ready. Everyone just put a simple "I'm Ready in a post. As soon as that Happens the first Battles will begin.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
^ You're not required to use both, it's fine, don't worry.

@ Soroft: It's ok, it's a clan tourney, so we'll wait until
everyone's ready. I know Nocturne's been ill, so he may
not be ready either.

@ Sweep: I'm ready.

Nocturne.Lullaby

Pokemon Breeder
@ Grump
I'm feeling much better, just so you know. I'm only having issues with one of my pokemon.. which also happens to be the lead of the team. >.< So as soon as I wriggle around said problem I'd be ready. So... yeah I'll let everyone/Grump/Sweep know.​

Status
Not open for further replies.