1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Meal-Ticket

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by [GS], Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poke-pownage

poke-pownage Super powner

I know its not very good, but I broke my current milestone on Shoddy. I finally broke 1100 after a guy ragequited twice in a row.

2. Soroft

Soroft Cat and Mouse

Ragequits always make me mad. I never get a chance to say good game.....

School starts this week. :/

3. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

BUT Latias is Uber, so that wouldn't work. :/
    This is Strictly OU.

4. poke-pownage

poke-pownage Super powner

Hah hah, school doesn't start for 2 more weeks for me. But soccer starts a week before.

5. Eon Master

Eon Master Born from the Flames

^You suck, I go back on Wednesday. And I've been in Band Camp this whole damn month.

Can we get this tourney started?

6. Mye

Mye Someone has to win..

I agree, drop me from the tournament and start it already. At this pace, the finals won't start until 2046...

7. Soroft

Soroft Cat and Mouse

Well, I was counting on next Sunday, but we can start now, I guess. If we start now though, I'll have to be purely Shoddy.

8. Mye

Mye Someone has to win..

Well, the fact that everyone on the wifi-side was skrewed by sweep in one way or another, well, this'd top the cake. Nocturne has's team taken away from'm then re-given. Me having to constantly readjust my team due to insane rules. Sweep having to create excuses over and over and over. End it already, kill old yeller/put it out of its misery....

9. [GS]

[GS] Staring at my phone

Ugh, school starts for me today. /:

If I get confirmation from everyone that they're done, we can
    start, otherwise you'll just have to be patient for a few days. ^^

10. WaluigiP

WaluigiP GET OUT OF MY STORE

School starts for me in 2 weeks or so.

My fall sport (golf) has already started, but it doesn't interfere since practice is only two hours (and they get canceled if it even looks like it's gonna rain) and I'm an unlikely choice to go to matches since only the top 6 players in each team can go.

11. YOOMTAH

YOOMTAH Let's dance~

Am I still in? I can't follow the thread tbh... D: It's Shoddy right? I have my team ready on Shoddy.

12. [GS]

[GS] Staring at my phone

This.

Yea, you're still in, just check the post, it's on page 24 iirc.

13. YOOMTAH

YOOMTAH Let's dance~

Cool. I tested my team today, it's working perfectly!

14. Soroft

Soroft Cat and Mouse

Well, like I said, I'm ready on Shoddy whenever, but for my Wifi team I still have to breed something, and then I have to EV train the lot of em, which would take about 2 days...I could do it in time, but if everyone else is ready I don't want to be holding them back.

15. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Really? For me I go back tomorrow. And I've been mad since I got forced into an idiot with bad hair. It's embarassing. :/

The Tournament will start soon.
    I need everyone to post to me their teams are ready. Everyone just put a simple "I'm Ready in a post. As soon as that Happens the first Battles will begin.

16. YOOMTAH

YOOMTAH Let's dance~

... I don't have the team on my games. If that's required, drop me.

17. [GS]

[GS] Staring at my phone

^ You're not required to use both, it's fine, don't worry.

@ Soroft: It's ok, it's a clan tourney, so we'll wait until
    everyone's ready. I know Nocturne's been ill, so he may
    not be ready either.

@ Sweep: I'm ready.

18. Nocturne.Lullaby

Nocturne.Lullaby Pokemon Breeder

@ Grump
    I'm feeling much better, just so you know. I'm only having issues with one of my pokemon.. which also happens to be the lead of the team. >.< So as soon as I wriggle around said problem I'd be ready. So... yeah I'll let everyone/Grump/Sweep know.​

19. Sweep Freak

Sweep Freak 10char

Good. XD
    I know 3 people are ready.
    ALMOST halfway.

20. Soroft

Soroft Cat and Mouse

I'll ready up for my Shoddy side, still yet to be readied for Wifi. So 3 1/2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.