• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Meal-Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
@ Nocturne: Glad you're feeling better. ^^

Just so you guys know, I may be away for the next 2 days
or so while I get used to my new schedule, getting up a 8
in the morning is rough when you've been staying up until
5am all summer. /:

P.S.- If you guys want, you can call me Joe, because these
days I tend to be a bit grumpy, and it's just too ironic...

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
I'm pretty sure I have my team ready, but I'm considering re-training another member of my team that has a special Pokewalker move. Is that acceptable under Rule 5, considering this Pokemon can have that special move under other circumstances, although if you wanna get technical, the Pokemon is question is from an event course...

Nocturne.Lullaby

Pokemon Breeder
I'll update tonight/tomorrow, but I should have my lead and such done here soonish. >.>;

edit

Gah! Sorry for the huge font! I've been posting on other forum sites and am used to editing the size..
on that site size ten is so little! D:

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Ah, ok.

And now I'm being distracted by WarioWare D.I.Y., the only game series I like more than Pokemon. ;_;

[GS]

Staring at my phone
^ This.

WarioWare is the most addicting game EVAR. I downloaded
some of the mini games to my DSi, before I sat on it and
broke it. D:

Mye

Someone has to win..
Lol, what about the metroid prime trilogy? That game is waaay more addicting, especially post-unlocking the fusion suit.
^ This.

WarioWare is the most addicting game EVAR. I downloaded
some of the mini games to my DSi, before I sat on it and
broke it. D:

Mye

Someone has to win..
Ready for Shoddy, not for Wi-Fi, and not going to be ready for Wi-Fi either.

»«, and just like that, wifi drops to 3. In other news, finally beat that new ace prosecutor game, thing was eaaaasy...

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Yoomtah was never in Wifi iirc.

Things are starting up in about 4 days folks, prepare for battle. ^^

Mye

Someone has to win..
still says he's in wifi, mind you that could easily be another one of sweep's 600000errors...

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
I don't think I can get ready for for Wifi. :'( I've got so much homework now with World History, that I'll be lucky to keep in touch regularly. It's the second day of school and I already have three assignments for that one class due tomorrow.

So sorry to disappoint, and Joe, if you want your Pokez back I'll be glad to give them, however I'd like to keep Reaver, since that was requested way before all of this.

By the way, Metroid is amazing. The third Prime game was way too short, imo. However, Zelda pwnz all y'all.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Nah, keep 'em. I have no use for them really, and who knows, you
may need them later. ^^

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
So... who am I up against? And do we need to PM our teams so you're sure we don't change them?

Edit:
SSBB ftw. I pwn everyone when playing Zelda. I can't play it anymore because of stupid update though ;-;...

Last edited:

poke-pownage

Super powner
And still Sweep, you make another mistake. That's 600,000, not 6,000,000

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Shoddy wont really need matchups, since everyone has to
battle everyone, but Wifi will definitely need them.

@ Sweep: Are you doing the matchups then?

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Ahhhhhhh shiiiit. My DS' top screen doesn't appear to work anymore. It flashed on and off a little bit and now it just shows grey constantly.

I have another DS, but it'll have to change my friend code and get rid of everyone in my Pal Pad...

Yeah. We'll be having me decide the battles.
I gave you all a random number, and put it in a random number generator. So if Joe was three (He's not) and the random number generator said "3" then he would battle everyone first. Easy! XD

@Waluigi: Try Fixing it. Take it to where you bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.