• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Meal-Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Just to clarify, Shoddy is the one where everyone battles everyone.
Wifi is single elim. For example:

Winners in Bold
Me V. Sweep
Mye V. Waluigi

2nd round
Sweep V. Waluigi

Etc.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Shoddy people are still going to have to figure out a time where they can get on to battle each other, preferrably at the same time so that we can just get all of the battles over with. Also, people done could spectate matches to ensure authenticity and to see the outcome.

Mye

Someone has to win..
XD, nice to know how much confidence you have in my team. Here's my example:

Sweep vs Mye

Idiots in bold...lol
Just to clarify, Shoddy is the one where everyone battles everyone.
Wifi is single elim. For example:

Winners in Bold
Me V. Sweep
Mye V. Waluigi

2nd round
Sweep V. Waluigi

Etc.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Dppt sprites- back. My advice, see skymin first...

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Aww. I know I'm not that good (or confident in my abilities, but I think I at least have a shot. ;_;

And I have the OLD OLD DS's, the original ones that came out with Super Mario 64 DS in 200..4? Or 6? Anyway, idno where I bought 'em. But for some reason it works now after checking it about 7 hours after it happened.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Lol...old DS? Those things are like tanks: only thing currently known to destroy'm is one of sweep's 'accidents'.
Aww. I know I'm not that good (or confident in my abilities, but I think I at least have a shot. ;_;

And I have the OLD OLD DS's, the original ones that came out with Super Mario 64 DS in 200..4? Or 6? Anyway, idno where I bought 'em. But for some reason it works now after checking it about 7 hours after it happened.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
I have an old DS, it's survived pretty well too. However, the left bumper doesn't exactly work all the time anymore....

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
I have one too. Had it for 5 years, and the thing's survived a ton. Been microwaved accidentally, washed/dried w/ my laundry, and even attended a jerry springer episode. Thing still surprisingly works....

poke-pownage

Super powner
Okay, and it was in the microwave, why?

Nocturne.Lullaby

Pokemon Breeder
I do have to ask, why the heck was it in the microwave? o.o

Mye

Someone has to win..
Lol, was in the microwave because my idiotic little brother was trying to pull a prank. As for my team, I have 3 fully made, but will still be forced to leave the tournament like I've repeated over the past 4-ish pages. Ghost team is weak, steel team is inusable, water team is a combo of both.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
The old DS is indestructible. Mine's out-lived my iPod and two cell-phones. That's about 5-6 years. Battery's dying out a little though.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
@ Mye: I honestly don't understand why you don't want to participate,
you have a team prepared, which is more than some. You've also
already had success with it. I know you said your team is "weak", but
everyone's is going to be "weak" to some extent, that's just the way it
goes with mono-type teams. I, personally, feel that it's a bit silly to go
through all that preparation and not even try the tourney. I'm not trying
to call you out or anything, I'm just confused.

Tourney starts the day after tomorrow! Hope you're all almost ready. ^^

Mye

Someone has to win..
Well, the 'accidents' caught me off guard, and w/ the frequency of them, my team was always shifting. When my team finally was done, all those changes widdled my team down to 3 walls and 2 sweepers, still leaving me 1 short, and w/ me wanting to either quit the tournament, and/or tear sweep a new one.
@ Mye: I honestly don't understand why you don't want to participate,
you have a team prepared, which is more than some. You've also
already had success with it. I know you said your team is "weak", but
everyone's is going to be "weak" to some extent, that's just the way it
goes with mono-type teams. I, personally, feel that it's a bit silly to go
through all that preparation and not even try the tourney. I'm not trying
to call you out or anything, I'm just confused.

Tourney starts the day after tomorrow! Hope you're all almost ready. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.