• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Meal-Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is everyone, I've taken extreme measures so as to not change more rules. I placed a firewall over page 24 of this clan from my computer. I refuse to change more rules, and I've pretty much brought it back to a standard cup.

So really Mye, since I've banned page 24 from my computer, I can't change the rules. XD
I don't really think Explosion and Destiny Bond abuse is fair, but my team can use abuse too.
Which reminds me, this rule won't be official, but since someone (I think Pownage) asked for Scope Lens and Razor Claw since they boost an effect of something happening, I will also allow brightpowder. I refuse to change my team anymore, so I won't be using it though. XD

So basically, my team can use abuse, but because of that, explosion and destiny Bond are Unbanned.

@Joe: I know I asked for Regigigas before, but could I change my favorite pokemon to Uxie? He's awesome. :)

Last edited:
Nein kann ich eine Messe hat gebissen von Deutsch auch sprechen.
Ich wünsche nur, dass ich Japaner sprechen könnte. :/

Everyone, the battles will begin tomorrow!
First On Wifi: black bankai versus WaluigiP! Show Up tomorrow at 1:30 PM
First on Shoddy: Dun dun dun! Eon Master vs Joe!

poke-pownage

Super powner
Did you factor in time zones?

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Tourney Matchups

Wifi Points
Joe W:1 L:0
Sweep W:1 L:1
Waluigi W:0 L:1
Nocturne W:0 L:0
Bankai W:0 L:0

Shoddy Points
Eon W:1 L:0
Yoomtah W: L:0
Pownage W:0 L:1
Soroft: W:0 L:0

If anyone has any questions/corrections, please let me know.​

Last edited:
Sounds good. We will begin tomorrow?
Make sure we have the Timezones correct, and we can tell anyone can battle.
I'm in EST, because I live in Maryland. Home of the best crabs and a tiny cramped state. DX

[GS]

Staring at my phone
@ EVERYONE: Matchups are up a few posts.

Yay for EST! I'm in VA, and Waluigi is also in EST.

Yup, tourney starts tomorrow! We'll probably have
about 2 weeks to complete battles, but I'll make
that decision once things get under way. If anyone
has any issues, shoot me a VM and I'll take care of it.

I'll have Alex put the matchups in his place holder on
the 1st page to make it easier to find for reference.

Last edited:

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
To clarify, my team for Wifi was unable to get ready, since for the past three days now my AP class has gunned down my poor free time. *Cries*

Shoddy was able to get scrapped together (and I truly mean, scrapped together), but Wifi didn't make it.

I'll get you next time Joe. You, and your little dog too.

Well Soroft, I'm gunna cut you a deal, the same I made with bankai.
I have very many of the pokemon from Smogon fully EV trained with good IVs. I have been working on it since the Japanese Version of Pearl.
I should be able to give you a full team, with great IVs.
Just 'cause I'm a nice guy.
But since it's sorofy, I don't wanna be mean, you probably won't accept my offer. But if you do, just gimme a PM.

I will NOT make you a team. YOU can give me your potential team, I will NOT modify it.

Last edited:

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Woah woah WOAH. Tomorrow at 1:30 PM? I was told that I had a little bit of time to complete my battles:

Yea, we'll have a few weeks to complete our battles, no point
in trying to rush through it in a couple of days.

I won't have wi-fi until Friday (explanation: my parents have joint custody of me and I switch houses every Friday, my mom doesn't have wi-fi and my dad does, right now I'm at moms so I can't battle until I switch houses), so it'll have to wait.

And I don't remember who black bankai is, or if I'm supposed to battle him (Sweep Freak's match up) or Sweep Freak (Joe's match up)?

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
@ Sweep - The offer's great, but with such short notice I don't think it'll work out. If we end up pushing back a little further I might look into it a little, but right now my Sunday free-time is pretty limited. Und sprichst du kleine Deutsch? Oder viele Deutsch? I'm surprised overall you even know enough to understand what I said, especially since I probably used the wrong word order.

I. Spent. 4 hours. On a single chapter. Of my AP book tonight. Since when am I ever going to need to know about the Epic of Gilgamesh?

AlCario

Banned
Das bin Ich, wer der frage sprechen.

Nein kann ich eine Messe hat gebissen von Deutsch auch sprechen.
Ich wünsche nur, dass ich Japaner sprechen könnte. :/

Ich kann Deutsch verstehen, aber ich spreche nur ein bisschen.

@Soroft: I'm not sure your word order is correct. Did you mean to say, "I am asking the question"?

@Sweep Freak: Don't we all, but being able to read it would be enough for me.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Heeeeeeeey Al!

Woah woah WOAH. Tomorrow at 1:30 PM? I was told that I had a little bit of time to complete my battles

Ignore that, you don't have to do it then. We're probably going to
have a couple of weeks, at least, to finish battles.

Since Soroft isn't doing Wifi, I may change the matchups to the
same points system as Shoddy. This would mean that everyone
in Wifi will also battle all of the other Wifi participants. Is that
ok with everyone?

Yeah. Well soroft, my battle will have to be pushed back till friday. Untill then I guess I'll have to battle someone else, or wait till friday. :/
@Joe: Yes, sounds perfect. I wanted to battle soooo bad today, maybe if people are battling today, I could battle when their done with it. Also, I asked before, but you didn't see it, can I change my favorite pokemon to Uxie? He's awesome.

Last edited:

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
@ AlCario - Nah, I meant to say 'That was me who spoke the question.' The language is way too complicated for it's own good, imo. Italian's better, but not offered at my school. D:

@ Sweep - Right on, I have most of my team set up, I just need one more and time for EVing.

Today I'm going to a water park as of this morning, so I may not be able to battle until later, if at all.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
@ Sweep: Yea, I'll have to do it later tho, I'm a bit busy today.

@ Soroft: Does that mean you're able to do Wifi now, or is
that just a casual battle?

@ Everyone: I've edited the matchups above to reflect that
we're now using the points system for Wifi as well. This means
everyone in wifi will battle all other wifi participants. Battles
can start anytime now, and we'll have ample time to get them
all done. Good Luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.