• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Meal-Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
^ Pokemon: Hardcore edition.

Camping this weekend....So I'll see you all Monday. D:

Nocturne.Lullaby

Pokemon Breeder
:0

Gawd, so I tried multiple times yesterday to pop on here, and I could log in but every page after that would crack out and error. x.x

[/shakes his fist at Serebii]

But I'll be on and off today, if I end up catching someone for battles.
I just dealing with a two year old today, so don't be surprised if I randomly fade out for a few. x.x

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Well, I finally have wi-fi now, so as soon as I bother to get my new friend codes I'll tell Joe to fix it and I'll be able to battle.

My DSi's screen has a small black gash in it, I'm getting a thing to fix it, but I can actually live with it, doesn't really bug me.

Me and WaluigiP just battled for a tourney battle.
I won 1-0, because I got lucky and his pokemon's attack missed, and allowed me an attack.
I actually won using my lead, it was pretty awesome.
GG Waluigi, good game.

Last edited:

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
^ Confirming I lost 1-0, it was a good game. D:

So is there anyway i could enter this tournament?

Probably not for you sadly. You could enter, but since your profile states you have a level 48 pokemon, you wouldn't stand much of a chance, since everyone is using 100s.

And if we're going to war with Surreal Demise, I need to be in it. My new team is incredible.

Last edited:

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
^When are we going to war?

Re-reading Harry Potter 7 again. <3 This copy shall be read by none other than myself, and shall be buried with me. Such wonderful literature. But I may be able to fit a battle in somewhere tomorrow for Shoddy. Unfortunately, the campsite I'm at has an internet lock that can't be accessed unless you have a default browsing system on your console, which the DS does not have.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Probably not for you sadly. You could enter, but since your profile states you have a level 48 pokemon, you wouldn't stand much of a chance, since everyone is using 100s.
Um. Wi-Fi Lv 100 scaling anybody? Assuming there's no rule against using Lv 100 mode, then...

yes.

Ofc, correct me if I've missed something obvious here, but.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Yea, late entries are allowed, we may have to extend the tourney
though, unless you have a mono-type team ready.

@ Sweep/Waluigi: Good job guys, I'll edit the scoreboard.

Who said we were going to war? We've actually had requests from
like, 4 other clans, and I haven't decided who yet.

And yes, we're doing the Wifi battles with Lv.100 Auto-leveling.

Edit: Scoreboard updated. Sorry I haven't been around, been reeeally
busy, hopefully that'll change in the next few days so I can get some
battles done. ^^

Last edited:

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
^I have no idea, but I'd be up for a war. So long as I get in on the action this time.

Anyone else notice the beastly 5th gen starter evos? ^^

I'd say go for Surreal demise.
I think we should run tests to find the best players on our clan, to ensure win.
I'd be war manager, and be happy to do the test battles, I have free time. Alot really.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Well, we'll see. There's no rush, and we need to finish the tourney
before we even start thinking about a war.

Indeed. I just remembered, I never had my test battle. I can't do it know, I left my DS at my friends house, I won't get it back 'till tuesday. But I have a nice Sandstorm team that'll just kick butt in a war.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
@ Sweep - I'm pretty sure Eon's the War Master around here.

I don't remember it being that you had to battle for a battle in the war, but okay then.

I say we all leave Joe to his leader duties and allow him to choose the clan to war with, if any. But that's just me.

Coming back tomorrow, I should be ready for Shoddy straightaway, and Sweep, you can go ahead and VM me whenever you want to trade.

Oh, and by the way, you forgot to put I have Shoddy up in the OP after all this time. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.