• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Meal-Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninetails012

teh wild card
helloo im showing my face again
origanally posted by: GrumpySnorlax
Happy October everyone, I'll be seeing Gorillaz in 9 days! xD
wow. perfect way to start reinactivity :)

where is evryone? well of that topic im bumed because i lost my soul silver game forever somewhere outside my house so its gone :( well if someone finds it at least they will have good pokemon :)

Last edited by a moderator:

[GS]

Staring at my phone
How's everyone doing? School has slowed down for the time
being, so I'll be on more often. If anyone wants a battle, you
can VM me. ^^

@ Ninetails: I can get you those PKMN this weekend, will you
be on sometime Saturday?

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
So, when's this tournament actually going to happen? Are we postponing it until a school break comes along?

[GS]

Staring at my phone
That's a good question, a few of us (3) have done some battles,
but everything seemed to die out. I'm still up for battles, but I
haven't seen anyone around lately.

I guess just do battles when you can, as having a deadline is
nearly impossible with the amount of inactivity. /:

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Shell Break Cloyster = Awesome.

Anyways, reading up on some ways to utilize 5th gen Pokemon. That Tortoise would make an excellent addition to your Rain Dance team GS. :p

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Gawd, the English games need to come out. NAO. I'm already dying to try out all of the changes and additions I keep hearing about.

Until then, I'm sitting around, waiting for Fable 3.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Well, in the week that I was able to play Dead Rising 2, I've 100%'d the storyline twice (considering how one could consider 100%, i.e. solving all cases, rescuing all survivors, completing all side missions, etc.), which means all I'd have to do is achievement hunt for hours on end.

And since the DS games I've been playing are either boring now, or since it's a crappy Japanese ports with glitches that make it near impossible to do what I wanted to do by starting it over, I guess I can go back to Pokemon.

Anyone who still needs to battle me (Joe?) for the wi-fi tourney can this weekend starting on Friday if one would want to.

AlCario

Banned
Feels like an eternity since I last posted here.

I feel a strange urge to battle someone with one of my heavily outdated teams... if you want to battle and you see me on, feel free to VM me.

speedygallade

Gallade Lover
Yeah, I cannot wait for a test battle! What time does that usually happen?

I'm GMT+5.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Daaaaamn, man. How many medalist Pokemon will I need to get the last two Trust Trophies in the Pokeathon? ._.

I'd think 100 is enough, but nooooo. I have to waste time getting them without having to get anything else.

speedygallade

Gallade Lover
Hey guys, VM me for some 5th Gen action on Pokemon Online! I'm testing out a lot of stuff so if you're interested VM me.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
I'm not so sure we'd really need new ranks, if anything just renaming a few of them. If that happens at all though then I think GS would be doing it, what with his mod-liness. :p

Shoddy tourney battles, whenever you guys are free. Just VM me a time, and I'll try to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.