• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Mystic Hangout Thread

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Team Valor took over the Gym in my town the other night, but I defeated them yesterday, and I became the Gym Leader once again. ^_^ I put my Jolteon in the Gym. He's my best Pokemon so far.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Team Mystic has been destroying the gyms lately. XD It's kind of fun to watch the battles and see who takes over. Most gyms don't last even 5 hours. However, I have a gym that's been more than 24 hours. :D

Serene Havoc

Yep, Mystic member here!
Cool to see all of ya in a thread on Serebii :D

pokefreakceetje

Hey, folks! As a heads up, by request, I've added member lists to all three team threads. :D Please feel free to check them over, and if I've missed you, listed you more than once, or put you on the wrong team, don't hesitate to send me a note somehow! (It won't be necessary to send a note if you join the thread after this point. Mod team will get to you eventually, don't worry.)

Also, feel free to let me know if you'd find it helpful to order this list in a different way. I thought about putting it alphabetical order, but idk if anyone would really want that. XD

HOKAY, THAT'S ALL, CARRY ON. 8D

(Yes, this message was copypasta'd for maximum viewability.)

You missed me (pokefreakceetje) I play under the name WirelessPhenom

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
You missed me (pokefreakceetje) I play under the name WirelessPhenom

I can't count you if you don't post. :p But no prob; will add shortly.

Also, in general, folks, try not to make extremely short posts just to say you've joined. I'm kinda lenient on one-liners, but, like, posts that're three words or less are kinda looked down upon across Serebii as a whole. Juuuuust as a heads up, all!

Last edited:
Today it rained so I didn't really get to do much. Took a gym back from Valor and hatched a 2km egg and got Bulbasaur :) Was really happy that I could actually catch mons today, had the infamous pokeball glitch yesterday. Made it to the local skatepark where there's 3 Pokestops and got 9 Pokeballs in total. Also on the way home I reached level 10!! Hope the bad weather lifts sometime soon, got a 10km egg in the incubator.

MayTrainer

Demon Buster Trainee
I joined the team somedays ago and was able to catch a gym 3 times (I left 2 times my Pidgeot and one time a Pidgeotto XD)
There's a lot of Mystic teams here (and Valor too but not many Instinct teams)

Minimalistic

Hello fellow Mystics!

Most of my friends are Valor, but Articuno being my favorite bird and blue being my favorite color, I picked Mystic. There are quite a few gyms (9) and a lot (34) of PokeStops within 50km of my house. I get a lot of Gastlys, Dratinis, and Growlithes around here. There was a Charmander earlier but it was just a ghost.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Thought I wasn't go out hunting tonight, but I did. Mostly because now my brother got into it so all three went to another mall and see what it had in store for us.

Lots of Pidgeys once again along with many Paras. Zubats were abundant as well.

Coolest capture I got was Arcanine and I guess another Pikachu, its a bit hard to find those. We were close to a Venomoth but it was a ways bit out of the mall so we stopped hunting that one.

This mall was pretty much what it seemed to be Mystics turf. I saw one gym get defeated though and taken over by Valor, but not even five minutes passed when it was Mystics again! Haha!

Pretty good hunting. Brings me closer to evolving at least Zubat and seeing if I can find an enough strong Pidgeotto to evolve into an stronger Pidgeot than what I currently have.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Yesterday, I went out for a short walk in the heat and I found an Eevee. When I tried to catch it, the game froze and I had to restart the app, which made me think I lost it. But I was so happy when I opened the app and found it in my Pokemon. I sinc ehave transfered it to the professor. I'm collecting Eevee's so I can evolve into Vaporeon, hopefully. Since I can't get Espeon, I've decided that I want Vaporeon since it's my second favorite eeveelution.

Right now, my phone is charging but I'm heading into New York City later today and I plan on playing a little bit when I'm there.

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
Today was a mix for me. I went to the Mall Of America event for a couple hours because of there being 25+ Poke Stops and lures active all day. Unfortunately the server was crashing frequently so I only gained 1 level. I was able to catch a Jynx, but it didn't have an Ice or Psychic type move.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
- Not much happened today. I passed by a Nidorina (which I need because Nidoran Female don't show up here as frequently as its male counterpart) today, but the game froze while I clicked on it, servers were down half the day and lagging the rest.

-I went to the library again today and the librarians asked me to explain to them about Pokémon GO. The librarians that were there last time asked me the same thing. The library is a gym here in town, and I let them know and I showed them. I took a picture of a Drowzee in the kids area of the library and I e-mailed it to the librarian because she asked me to.

- Meanwhile, I noticed the gym was being attacked, so I took a look out of the window and I saw a woman and a man sitting at the picnic table playing Pokémon GO, they were probably about 30. XD It actually makes me happy seeing people doing this. So I decided to attack the gym, which is Team Mystic owned. I figured I'd help them raise the prestige so they could put their Pokémon in. Both of them got Pokémon into the gym. :) So, I helped build a gym's prestige today and two fellow team members got their Pokémon in.

- Also, I have a Vaporeon in a gym that's been there for a few days! It's quite unbelievable. :p

That's all.

~ Eevee

Last edited:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Went to the mall with my brother today to see if there was any good Pokemon. Got across a few Magikarp which I really needed and I got an Omanyte! :D

Later we went to the other mall but that one was disappointing because it was really bare with almost no Pokestops. So we are probably sticking to the other two malls.

We tried battling a Gym at that mall though. Since it was Mystics Gym I simply battled one on one which I don't understand what I did *^* Lost once again, but at least I tried ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My brother is Team Instinct and he tried battling the gym too, but he got destroyed. Mostly because he thought it was turned based like the games. While he battled a guy approached us and asked what team we were and when we told him our respective teams he was like meh, I'm Team Valor lol.

Pretty chill night. *^*

xEryChan

Demon Child
Went into New York Coty today to see a play for my sister's birthday and while I was there, I decided to check out to see what was in the area. I ended catching a lot of things I don't already have. My PokeDex count is now 45/150. I reached level 10. I can't even count the number of PokeStops that had lures on them.

I also left my Pidgeot, which I nicknamed Otto in a gym, which happens to be a train station near my house.

Yeah, I had a pretty good day, go wise.

Team mystic N.Ireland member reporting in: Were i live in town there ar two local gyms. One just round th courner from me. Unfortunatly i can only gt pokemon go on my tablet as phones to dam old so have to switch between hotspots all the time but it give me a chance to keep an eye on situation locally.

Round th courner from where i live is a methodist church and it keeps switching between team valor and mystic quit frecrently. From what i can tell when passing it and seeing these guys play pokemon go is all teenagers mostly claiming it. Well as a father and to dam old for school man lol I plan to give them a nasty shock when the school yar starts. Whil they are in school and cannot defend there precious gym I plan to go there frecrently and claim it in honour of team mystic and keep these guys on thre toes #cackles evily#

HoennHero

wassup team mystic!!!!!!!!!! squad represent! lol

the apps been giving me so much trouble im only on level 6 so far but picked team mystic cause well its obviously the best team. and tbh i love the color blue and the assistants coat looked awesome hahah

I attend college so theres a pretty good selection of pokestops and gyms but man u guuys theyre all Valor or Instinct :// it sucks! like level 1280 flaron for this valor team I have no chance hopefully tho with some more training I can take them in our teams name! (or tbh hopefully some other mystic members do cause i need somewhere to place my pokemon lol)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Went out to like three bookstores today since they supposedly are having a giveaway if you catch a Pokemon in their area.

Ended up finding an Arcanine in one and a Rhyhorn in another. Also got to evolve Ekans into Arbok X3

In one of the bookstores I actually someone dressed as a Team Rocket Grunt which was pretty cool.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
wassup team mystic!!!!!!!!!! squad represent! lol

the apps been giving me so much trouble im only on level 6 so far but picked team mystic cause well its obviously the best team. and tbh i love the color blue and the assistants coat looked awesome hahah

I attend college so theres a pretty good selection of pokestops and gyms but man u guuys theyre all Valor or Instinct :// it sucks! like level 1280 flaron for this valor team I have no chance hopefully tho with some more training I can take them in our teams name! (or tbh hopefully some other mystic members do cause i need somewhere to place my pokemon lol)

I was already inclined towards mystic, but had an extra boost in that my college's main color is blue, so I figured it would be less of an uphill battle there. Right now where I am (for the summer) in another college town, though, Valor is dominant on campus, probably helped in large part by the fact that the college's main color is red. I do seem a number of mystic spots in other areas around here, though.

It's definitely frustrating when you see a bunch of gyms that are so high level you can't even hope to touch them. I think it'd be nice if Pokemon Go implemented some sort of level/CP cap system for some of the gyms to give lower level players a chance to compete. Higher level players would still be able to compete in these, since you find Pokemon at all sorts of CPs in the wild, and then they'd also be able to go all out at non-limited and higher-limited gyms, but this way lower level players wouldn't be completely shut out of a large part of the game.

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
I had gone to Mall of America again today in hopes the servers would be better. Most people were not on Team Mystic that asked me what team I was on. In the morning I caught a ton of Pokemon and had just reached level 11 before I needed to charge my phone. A few hours later I used a Lucky Egg hatching a Magmar which was new, catching a Squirtle which was new, and then evolving many Pokemon and got 3000XP away from level 15. I kept at the game and got about 3000 into level 15.

Here are a couple photos of me
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnmulyaUAAA2YCm.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnlFDVHVMAAcbOg.jpg:large