• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Mystic Hangout Thread

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
^ Horray Latios!

- Today was very unproductive for GO. I did encounter my first fully evolved Pokémon today though, a Beedrill. :) I didn't catch it though because the catching screen froze.

- Also, I caught another Magikarp!!!! <- !

- Powered up my Vaporeon to the max that it would let me.

The majority of my day was filled with work and volunteer work so I didn't get much time.

;)

~ Eevee

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Didn't get a chance to go out hunting today. I was tired *^*

But, while I was with one of my clients, I managed to catch an Ekans and Mankey so its something lol Also I am close to leveling up to level 11. Just a few more exp points.

And surprisingly enough the gym nearby me has been Mystic almost all day which is freaking awesome haha!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I took over the Gym once again for Team Mystic, and I caught a Alakazam tonight. Tonight was a good night!

BladeForge

Happy Person
Hi Everyone! I'm a new member of Mystic! So, over the weekend, when I traveled to a place that had 2 gyms and 6 pokestops, the server was DOWN!!!I only have one pokes top near me, and no gyms as far as I can see, so that was mean... Then the next day I saw a dratini on the list of nearby pokemon, but my brother got distracted while my mom was dragging me out of the store to catch it, and it disappeared. WHY ME?!

Last edited:

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
Late last night I saw the silhouette for Dragonair and went looking for it. After around 10 minutes of no luck I found a couple people who did find it, but by the time I got to the location, it was gone. :( Team Mystic currently owns two gyms in the nearby areas one of which is a level 4 gym that has 2 Vaporeon and 2 Lapras all above 1000 CP. This morning someone I met said they had found some Dratini by using a Lure Module on a specific Poke Stop so I used one on it. We didn't find any Dratini, but we did encounter Snorlax and both of us caught it. It is now my strongest Pokemon.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Hi Im a new team mystic member! Im level 7 now. I am stuck at work all day so I cant hunt until afterwards, but last night I found a lot of good pokemon like rhyhorn, magnemite, and a bulbasaur! but the fricken bulbasaur ran away from me while i was trying to catch it, then my boyfriend went and was able to catch it no problem. Stupid bulbas. Otherwise im excited for a great day! might put my lure on while im at work.

xEryChan

Demon Child
So yesterday, after I went to the park looking for Pokemon, I went back home and decided to go for a walk so I could hatch my 10.0KM egg. It took a while for it to hatch but when it did, it hatched into a Lapras. I am just over the moon since Lapras is my favorite Pokemon from Kanto and it also is one of my top ten favorite Pokemon.

I'm probably going to go out hunting today but later on in the day. I'm also gonna hopefully evolve my Eevee. I was originally hoping to evolve into Vaporeon but due to the fact that I now have a Lapras, I'm hoping to evolve into Jolteon.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
I had my first successful gym battle... and my little sister went and decided join team instinct right after.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Today

- While walking I hatched a Gastly.

- Walked down to a Gym that was owned by Team Mystic and placed a Vaporeon in the gym. Now I own the gym.

- I collected my dues from the Gym.

- Walked to a specific PokéStop that I knew would be easiest to stay at for half an hour and placed a Lure Module.

- Caught some usual Pokémon and another Charmander!

- While my Lure was going I encountered another trainer who appoached the Stop, we saw another from a distance, but did not speak. One of these times I will speak to an encountered trainer.

- Walked back to the Gym and trained a little.

- Went back home to collect myself and Transfer Pokémon.

- Powered up my Pidgeot.

- Evolved my Gastly into Haunter.

~ Eevee

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Tonight I hatched my 10km egg, and I got a Hitmonchan! I evolved my Gastly into a Haunter, and then I evolved my Squirtle into a Wartortle.

My Paras also evolved. Oh, and I caught a wild Vulpix!

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Not much catching tonight besides a Doduo.

Besides that, I got the opportunity to at least be the passenger while we drove around to pick up a vehicle. It was a far drive so it gave me quite a few steps closer to hatching my 5km eggs. We stopped by a Donut Shop where I found it was a Gym. A freaking level 9 Gym which is the highest I've seen in my travels. Unfortunately being controlled by Team Valor. Didn't have the guts to battle it lol mostly because of what happened at my first Gym battle.. ;^;

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I decided well before I got to level 5, that Mystic was the only logical choice (hopefully the red iPod confuses the hell out of nearby Valor players). Now I just have to actually reach a gym. . . I passed several just out of reach today, it seems like they change hands pretty quickly, I think I saw one go from Mystic to Valor to Mystic to Instinct in the time it took for the train to arrive (I was kind of distracted by the double lure modules).

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
For new Pokemon I obtained this morning I hatched Bulbasaur and caught Slowpoke and Goldeen. I also took over the two gyms near my house. During my travels this morning I saw Officer Jenny pull someone over for what I assume was distracted driving because there aren't any stop signs right near there. I walked a distance of 3.5km today which is less than my average, but it was hot out.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
no idea how to put pokemon in the gym... anyone have a tip for that?
but I went and trained at two mystic gyms in my area. In one I lost to the starmie that was just a few cp smaller than my Hypno, but Hypno only knows confusion and psychic so that was a bust.
Then I went over to the other and battled a Jynx and won, and then was battling another Hypno and my Hypno fell to it. Also I named my Hypno Magicoco.
My 5k egg hatched into an ekans, and i'm close to getting a pidgeot! Also im level 8 now.

BladeForge

Happy Person
So My mom found a pokemon, but she doesnt really know the names of pokemon except for pikachu... So I need help figuring out what it is! She said It looks like a dinosaur or Charmander, and It's the grayish purple, like a muk or nidoran. She also says it's cute. This is really confusing, can Anyone guess?

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
So My mom found a pokemon, but she doesnt really know the names of pokemon except for pikachu... So I need help figuring out what it is! She said It looks like a dinosaur or Charmander, and It's the grayish purple, like a muk or nidoran. She also says it's cute. This is really confusing, can Anyone guess?

Is this strictly with Pokémon GO? The Goomy line is purple if not... and I think they're cute.

Besides that...

Yesterday, was pretty good... (First, in a previous post I mentioned that my first time seeing a fully evolved Pokémon in the wild was a Beedrill, I forgot I caught a Starmie when I was like at level 5.) I caught an Abra at work, evolved a few Pokémon... I forget half of what happened.

Today was busy for me in general, but hit lots of Stops, caught a few Gastly, evolved a few Pokémon, the server never went down but I also didn't get a lot of time to play so I don't know, powered up my Pidgeot... tomorrow hopefully I'll get a few more interesting events.

alessandrae

Hi Team! Quick story: I took the Buzzfeed quiz to see which team to join and I got Valor (!), but I'm a rebel B) so here I am! Sadly, I was on vacation when I joined and when I got back home I realized my two traitor brothers and all of my cousins and friends are actually Valor. I've yet to meet someone who's Mystic irl :( :( :( So I'm happy to talk to some of you here!

BladeForge

Happy Person
Is this strictly with Pokémon GO? The Goomy line is purple if not... and I think they're cute.

Besides that...

Yesterday, was pretty good... (First, in a previous post I mentioned that my first time seeing a fully evolved Pokémon in the wild was a Beedrill, I forgot I caught a Starmie when I was like at level 5.) I caught an Abra at work, evolved a few Pokémon... I forget half of what happened.

Today was busy for me in general, but hit lots of Stops, caught a few Gastly, evolved a few Pokémon, the server never went down but I also didn't get a lot of time to play so I don't know, powered up my Pidgeot... tomorrow hopefully I'll get a few more interesting events.

Yeah, It's pokemon Go. And for some reason when she tried to capture it, She said that there was a message saying that we were out of pokeballs? I don't know, but we had, like, 38 pokeballs when I checked, and we only went to one pokestop and got 3 pokeballs. So We obviously weren't out of Pokeballs...

Also, anyone else think its annoying how every weekend the server crashes? Cuz that's basically the only time I travel, and Pkmn Go is down... ANNOYING!!!

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Yeah, It's pokemon Go. And for some reason when she tried to capture it, She said that there was a message saying that we were out of pokeballs? I don't know, but we had, like, 38 pokeballs when I checked, and we only went to one pokestop and got 3 pokeballs. So We obviously weren't out of Pokeballs...

Also, anyone else think its annoying how every weekend the server crashes? Cuz that's basically the only time I travel, and Pkmn Go is down... ANNOYING!!!

Just show her pictures of all of the Pokémon. I find it annoying any time the servers go down, which has been a couple days for me. It probably goes down on the weekends because other people are in the same position as you are.

___

Today

___

- Caught a few Pokémon, evolved a few, gained another level.
- Caught the highest wild CP Pokémon I had seen, which is a Weepinbell. I caught it thankfully, the Pokéball Glith decided to enact during it.
- Collected items from PokéStops, caught a Clefairy in my house.
- Thought about battling a gym, but decided not to.
- Took my dues from my gym.
- Server didn't go down today!