1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Mystic Hangout Thread

Discussion in 'Pokemon GO Discussion' started by JX Valentine, Jul 9, 2016.

1. MistyLazuli

MistyLazuli Water Enthusiast

I haven't played in a while because of irl stuff, but I'm team Mystic! I'm looking forward to the Buddy System update because I think it'll get me to go outside and play more (If the buddy pokemon give out their own candy, I really want to walk my original Squirtle). I went up to Chicago recently and it amazed me how many Pokestops there were. I live in a semi-rural suburb, so there's almost nothing out here. I've been keeping an eye on the one gym around here, which has been disappointingly non-Mystic lately, but we finally claimed it back today. I still don't have Pokemon strong enough to contend with gyms, but I try and help out. Current goals are to get enough candy for a Slowbro and a Dewgong, since those are my favorites right now.

MurasakiAlex likes this.
  2. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

Team Mystic here as well! Playing was somewhat of a bore when I was at home, but now that I'm back at my college campus (Bowling Green State University), it's been jumpin'!

MurasakiAlex likes this.
  3. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Hello Team Mystic! Pi here, and I'm Mystic through and through because Articuno is my all-time favorite Pokemon. To be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about the Gyms, because to me Pokemon GO is all about going outside and catching all the Pokemon. ALL of them. I still identify as Mystic though, because I like to catch Pokemon, and Articuno rocks.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Buddy System. Part of me just wants to be buddies with my second-favorite Pokemon, Pidgeot, but I need some Squirtle candies so I'll probably pair with my (sadly) CP 13 Squirtle.

By the way, since I love to make graphics, here's my Facebook cover photo, made by me in GIMP!
    [​IMG]

I think I'm going to make more Team Mystic graphics in the future. :>

4. Lexya428

Lexya428 Pokèmon Master

Eevee here, just wanted to post since its been a while. I've been getting really annoyed with many of the issues and repetitiveness, such as only being able to catch Eevee and Pidgey. Then some ocassional Pokémon. I haven't played much lately. I figured that I'd turn it on today because I was walking anyways and on my hour walk. I encountered 2 Pokémon. A Bulbasaur, which I was really excited about because I've never even seen one and a Drowzee... which was neat because it's not Pidgey or Weedle.
    Otherwise, I'm running low on Pokéballs.... because there aren't tons of PokéStops where I need to walk... so that's interesting. Of course they can give out 1 million revives though. I hardly battle gyms anymore, honestly.
    I hope the buddy system add some interest back to it.

~ Eevee

5. rose1984

rose1984 Member

okay I choose team mystic bc that is serious and competiive I am a veteran gamer

MurasakiAlex likes this.
  6. Bowlbasaur

Bowlbasaur Well-Known Member

Hi all! I'm Mystic as well, just got back into playing after a brief hiatus. I haven't gotten any new pokemon yet but its so cold here I can't stay out for as long as I could before. I have five gyms in sight from my house and they have all been heavily dominated by strong Instinct players for the last month. Any time I manage to defeat one all the way (they are all level 7 or up), my pokemon only last a couple minutes before they are kicked out again. Jerks lol.

7. Hakajin

Hakajin Obsessive Shipper

Hi! I'm Team Mystic, playing in Athens Ga. No data on my phone, which makes things a bit difficult, but... Fortunately there are a couple of Pokestops I can walk to, and a couple more in the area, plus one gym I frequent. Anyone else in my area?

8. MudkipGlenn

MudkipGlenn New Member

Hey everyone! I'm looking to make some Mystic friends!

MurasakiAlex likes this.
  9. Playful Latios

Playful Latios @Soul Dew

I wasn't able to take over a Team Instinct gym about 1km away from my house. It was level 9 and had 2 Rhydon, 1 Snorlax, 1 Exeggutor, 1 Gyarados, and the rest Vaporeon with the top one being 3000 CP. I took it to level 8, but then I gave up. It would be one thing if I had someone else with me to try and take it back, but doing that solo is rough. I got trolled when I got Blastoise this morning because it ended up with Bite and Flash Cannon. The Gyarados I got also got a poor moveset of Dragon Tail + Outrage so I didn't bother powering it up.

10. Shinyhunter1990

Shinyhunter1990 Shiny Hunter 4 life

Hello I’m a level 29 ( almost level 30 team mystic) and I have been playing since it has been out

11. MurasakiAlex

MurasakiAlex Agatha's Apprentice

I am a fellow Team Mystic member and just joined the site today. Playing Pokemon GO here in OH, US and looking to make Team Mystic friends. Also a veteran gamer to the Pokemon games.

12. Rahus

Rahus Officious Obstruction

I'm still a relatively new player, but I'm level 23 and have won a couple raid battles. I'm on Team Mystic because my sister and in law are on that same team.

Currently working on getting Swablu candies so I can evolve it.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.