• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Mystic Hangout Thread

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
Team Mystic Hangout Thread!
teammystic.png

Looking for other members of the wise, ice-blue Team Mystic? You've come to the right place! Here, you can talk about GO, swap tips and tricks, talk about your gyms, and generally connect with the other people of your noble team.

Please note! This is NOT an ordinary chat/OOC thread. When using these threads to chat, please stay on-topic and restrict the chatter to only GO-related subjects! Should you wish to talk about anything else with your teammates, please take it to PM or VM. Thank you!

Team Mystic Members:
[spoil]AJ2000
alessandrae
Archangel Armada
BladeForge
Caleb_W
catzeye
Cougra
Daemare
dirkac
DJSummers
emerald Fox
greninjamaster
HoennHero
Hotonis
Iris Mist
Kruzenic
L. Lawliet
lemoncatpower
Lexya428
Liltwick
LittleMidna
Minimalistic
Miss Alexis
Missy Gaming
MistyLazuli
MukRaker
NintendoFan82
Rigasaurus
OnceUponATime
pokefreakceetje
Professor dragonexpert
Psychic
Serene Havoc
shadowwjlh
Takoto
TheEmeraldKnight
TheNoteCrafter
VampirateMace
Victorian Rush
Vipsoccermaster
xEryChan
yumenokage
[/spoil]

Last edited:

Caleb_W

Hi all!

I've only found one gym so far and it was infested with red Pidgeots. I'm guess Pidgey are way too easy to find...

Kruzenic

I have seen plenty of Pidgey, so I'm not surprised.
Even so, I have also seen Snorlax, Pinsir, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon used at gyms so far.

Caleb_W

Funny you say that. The same gym had a Flareon and Pinsir in it as well. Or, well, it did have a Flareon. It as there yesterday but it is gone now.

catzeye

Writer's Block
My entire college campus is controlled by Team Mystic as of now. I'm happy but I know a lot of people at my college are going Team Valor so they may stage a takeover soon. :(

Caleb_W

At least you seem to have a good battlefield. The only gym I've found is at a fountain in the middle of a pond outside of a Panera.

Daemare

The closest gym is about a kilometer away from me. As is the first pokestop. In opposite directions... Good news is that it is mainly Team Mystic at the moment and we have taken the three closest gyms!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Around my way majority of the Gyms are held by Team Mystic, although Valor is keeping up the good fight. As for Poke Stops, there are a few around.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Whats up Team Mystic! What kind of pokemon do you guys see common in gyms in your area? for me its Pidgeot and eeveelitions. Also it seems like mostly just team Mystic and Team Valor in my area but team mystic stays on top most of the time

Psychic

Really and truly
Mystic ftw! (Hopefully my Ingress friends don't think I'm a traitor for using the colour of the enemy...)

When I first started playing I only saw Yellow and Red Gyms, but now I've seen a good few Blue ones. I already have one irl friend who is sad she chose Valor because she wanted to be on the same team as me, and my younger brother seems to want to be on my team as well once he gets Go, even though he wanted to be Valor.

The Pokemon I've seen varies. I've mostly been seeing a lot of basic stuff, but on Thursday night and tonight I saw plenty of Squirtle, Drowzee, Jynx, Tauros, and even a Lickitung. Fingers crossed I'll get a Scyther soon!

~Psychic

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Hello my fellow Team Mystic players! I've been having fun so far, and have been finding a lot of cool Pokemon. I'm on vacation with a few friends and we've managed to create a stronghold for over 36 or so hours by now. It's interesting considering the swarm of Reds around us. Though, it has been great for levels, and I'm at 14 already with some really cool Pokemon. I just hope I get variety when I get back. Anyways, go Team Mystic!

Kruzenic

I live near UCF. Team Valor has a strong showing around here. Even so, I did find 1 gym for Mystic though I'v already seen Valor members near it trying to take it down. I'll check later this morning to see its status.

Takoto

Prince of Ampora
Looking like there's a lot of Mystics where I live; both in the centre of town and where I live (the end of nowhere side of the city) a lot of the Gyms are controlled by Mystic! Though last night I noticed some of my local Gyms have been taken by Red Team, so I'm gonna go re-grab them today when I feel up to it.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
I live right across the street from a gym and it belongs to team Mystic. I got a 814 vaporeon sitting there with four other peoples pokemon so it should be a while before anyone could take it

MukRaker

Howdy, folks. Reporting from Atlanta - ton of those Team Valor folk here. Haven't been out as much as I would like, but happy to report that Water types seem to love the apartment complexes out here. Was not expecting to see Staryu, Krabby, or Goldeen in a forested suburb.

Also, the Fernbank museum where I work is a gym. Come down if you're passing through - there's a ton of Pokestops on Emory's campus nearby.

shadowwjlh

Howdy, folks. Reporting from Atlanta - ton of those Team Valor folk here. Haven't been out as much as I would like, but happy to report that Water types seem to love the apartment complexes out here. Was not expecting to see Staryu, Krabby, or Goldeen in a forested suburb.

Also, the Fernbank museum where I work is a gym. Come down if you're passing through - there's a ton of Pokestops on Emory's campus nearby.

SO many Pokestops on Emory campus! And lots of blue controlled gyms too which is nice.

Kruzenic

I have noticed a gym on UCF's campus here in the Orlando area. Last I checked, it is Instinct controled.
Even so, I am seeing a variety in the area. At first it looked like Instinct and Valor were dominating. However, I have since seen more Mystic grabbing gyms in the surrounding area.
The one Mystic gym that was closeby has since changed hands multiple times having now been controlled by every team. Currently, it is Valor who has it.