• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling

nighmarebanner.png

Welcome to Team Nightmare, the darkest team on Serebii.

War Director: rayray22
RayRay22's in charge of all wars that will go on. This means you must ask him to be in the war and he will have to test you. He will also pick who will be in the war and who we play against.

Head Artist: Zek4040
Zek is in charge of all artwork that will be shown on this team's thread. Zek can make you whatever you really want if you just ask him.

Standard Clauses:

Sleep Clause
You can't use sleep inducing moves on opponent's Pokémon when there's another Pokémon in his/her team asleep. Yawn can't be used to PseudoHaze (make opponent switch) when there's another Pokémon asleep caused by you. When the asleep Pokémon awakes or faints, you're free to make another Pokémon of his/her team asleep. Sleeping being caused by Effect Spore or Rest are disconsidered from Sleep Clause.

Species Clause
You can't use two of the same Pokémon in a team.

Evasion Clause
You can't use moves that increases your evasion. Avoid the use of Acupressure, it has 1/7 chance to double your evasion.

No Hax Items
These are all the items that relies on luck to activate. These items are:
Brightpowder, Focus Band, King's Rock, Lax Incense, Quick Claw, Razor Fang, Razor Claw, Scope Lens, Lansat Berry, Stick and Lucky Punch. Note: Scope Lens, Razor Claw and Stick are hax items, but they are the only ones allowed in competitive play, as they just increase the odds of something that can already happen.

OHKO Clause
You are strictly prohibited from using OHKO moves. They are Guillotine, Horn Drill, Fissure and Sheer Cold.

No Ubers
Uber Pokémon are overpowered Pokémon. Since these are "Standard Rules" you have to use the "Standard Pokémon".

5th Gen Specific Rules
*Moody is illegal
*Using a team with both Drizzle and Swift Swim is banned
*Multiscale Dragonites with Superpower, Heal Bell, and Focus Punch are illegal
*We cannot use a Pokemon with a Dream World ability unless it has already been released.

Ranks:

Big Leaders:
-FR3SH SK1LLZ
-Conan Edogawa415

Cupcake Commanders:
-Jmagician90
-ptz
-Zek4040
-rayray22
-Desert Fox

Soldier's:
-D-21
-celestial phantom
-BlueCelebi
-alex
-toxicboi310
-Bastion

Admin's Assistant
-R-C
-Burdo89

The Juggernauts
-FeedMeJake
-DPM93

The Haxors
-Umbreon_2.0
-

DPM's Dark Hole of Despair (Inactives)
-

Ranking Up:
To rank up from a Haxor to a Juggernaut, you must win 20 battles.
To rank up from a Juggernaut to an Admins Assistant, you must win 40 battles after your previous rank up.
To rank up from an Admins Assistant to a Soldier, you must win 60 battles after your previous rank up.
To rank up from a Soldier to a Cupcake Commander, you must win 80 battles after your previous rank up.

*each standard battle win counts for 1 point
*each standard battle win against another member on the team counts for 2 points
*each war win counts for 3 points
*each PO tourney win counts for 3 points
*YOU MUST KEEP TRACK OF YOUR POINTS TO INSURE NO MISTAKES WERE MADE!*

Joining:

To be one with Nightmare, simply post saying you are interested. Anyone can join as long as you pass a test battle. If you want to join, just fill this application out:

1. Name:
2. Number of years experience in competitive battling:
3. Where you battle: PO, WiFi, both:
4. Your battling style: Offensive, Defensive, etc.:
5. Tiers you play:

*You may join with either WiFi or Pokemon Online access.

War Record: 2-2
3/10/12 v. The Gentleman's Club: loss: 3-0
6/9/12 v. Team SeaSoul: won: 4-2
6/12/12 v. Dracaena: loss 3-0
6/19/12 v. The Hoenn Triangle: won 3-0

So here are the rules to the inclan tourney:

-Everyone will be separated into teams, mine and Conan's.
-Everyone gets 1 Life in a single elimination match
-Standard OU and all standard rules
-First team to knock out all of the opposing members win's.
-Good luck to all and have fun!
-Deadline is one week from today, June 22nd Eastern Time

FR3SH SK1LLZ Team:
-FR3SH SK1LLZ
-ptz
-toxicboi
-celest
-alex4646
-Desert Fox
-D-21
-feedmejake

Conan's Team:
-Conan
-Burdo89
-jmagician
-BlueCelebi
-DPM93
-zek4040
-Bastion
-RayRay22

Matchups!:
Desert Fox v. Bastion
Alex4646 v. RayRay22 = RayRay22
ptz v. Burdo89 = Burdo89
FR3SH SK1LLZ v. DPM93 = FR3SH
D-21 v. BlueCelebi = D-21
toxicboi v. jmagician = jmagician
feedmejake v. Conan = feedmejake
Celestial Phantom v. Zek4040 = Celestial Phantom

Good luck to all and have a great matches! May the hax gods leave you all alone.

Last edited:

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Good luck Nightmare! Hope your clan lasts long and have many war victories. Can't wait to have a war with you when you all are settled in and have a lot of practice. :)

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
Yeah I had to talk to the mods and he just opened it because he messed up what I was asking him. Long story.

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
yea we were anxious at waiting but at least it's up, now soon we should come up with something to do with the few of us xD

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
That may be the best thing to do now that it's open. Keep it active. Maybe we should do like weekly tourneys. Like one week ou, uu, nu, mix tier, roulette, little cup, challenge cup, double/triple matches, etc. That should help us stay active.

jmagician90

i just had my first ou battle in a few days i won 5-0,i set up reflect,and light screen with jirachi,and it was pretty easy to win after that,im going to make an uu,nu team later and test it out, If anyone wants to battle in ou,uu,nu tomorrow let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.