• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zek4040

Last edited:

jmagician90

zek i pm'd you.

Last edited:

Zek4040

hey guys i got a graphic tablet today=) and it came with photoshop so ill be making more amazing things soon =)

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
Sounds cool Zek, and just when i thought your sigs n' stuff couldnt get any better xD

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
Kinda slow here yesterday, huh? Sorry I wasnt on till the night time because i had some things to do. So, how is everyone?

Zek, I need to know what tiers you would like to be in for the tourneys. (Ou, uu, nu, ru, challenge cup, ubers, roulette, mix tier, mono, etc.) Once I get your answer, me and Dpm can host a tourney for whichever gets picked.

Zek4040

ou,uu,ubers, and mono type =)

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
Alright, thanks zek. I'll add them.

Well Zek's our head artist, but I'll keep you in mind too. Thanks bud:)

Zek4040

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
Yeah, it was kinda slow yesterday, but that'll happen, i wasnt feeling well yesterday thats why i hadnt rly posted, but i should be pretty active today.

Zek4040

Zek4040

whenever conan im experimenting with gimp atm

Status
Not open for further replies.