• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmagician90

how is everyone doing? Welcome to the team ray.

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
Ptz, you can say more if you want xD

also hello team, how is everyone?
sorry i coulda been on like 2 hours ago but i had to go to counseling and some other stuffs, so yea lol.
i like to say that i started a pokemon crystal playthrough yesterday and already have 16 badges lmao, no one can compare to me and my playthrough speed/epicness.

Also i still need people to pm Me & FR3SH SK1LLZ for the kinda tourney tier you guys would like to do first, so if you guys could do that soon that would be great, thx!

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
That's what I forgot to tell you yesterday! About whatwe should do for these tournaments. We'll talk about it later, DPM.

Anyway, hey everyone. Just got home from school. What's up?

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
Yeah whenever you want we could head on xat or something or xbox or w/e also im playing pokemon yellow version lmao xD

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
I can't battle at a time like this! theres a pokemon yellow that needs to be played lol

D-21

Swampland Pro
Hey Team, just got home~ We should do something complicated like a mix tier tour. 2 OU/2UU/2NU, and ban weather just for the fun ;)

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
Hey Team, just got home~ We should do something complicated like a mix tier tour. 2 OU/2UU/2NU, and ban weather just for the fun ;)

That's actually not a bad idea but we were looking to start a regular Tourney for the first time, i'll talk to FR3SH about the mix tier tourney for next time.

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
Problem is that's 90 % of everyones teams so idk if anyone would like that, but ill do everything at least once xD plus im runnning a standard team.

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
I'd love to play without weather lol but whatever is fine, although Im going for something lower tier

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
Yea, just post or pm me or fresh about what tier you want cuz no ones telling us which means they obvi dont want a tourney. but yea next time we'll do a no weather team tourney, i just want to start things off with a reg tourney for the first time

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
It's whatever you guys want. We can all just have a vote and see what you want after e and Dpm talk.

D-21

Swampland Pro
Well, if we're looking for a regular tour. I'll throw up the first suggestion. Standard Wifi NU.

Status
Not open for further replies.