• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
Well' like i said i want the first one to be a standard reg, no rule Tourney. So now it's up to people to just choose a tier, which no one rly has :/

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
D21 said NU, obviously most people will only be able to do PO just saying, but I'll vote RU :D even though I've never had an RU battle

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
ok so at least im sure of what tier we'll most likely end up doing, so now as soon as fresh posts i'll have a talk with him in the xat or something.

also haha i just like to see you talk more ptz xD

Zek4040

guys go to the nightmare xat

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
well i strted a yellow playthrough today and i just beat it xD thank goodness for playin at 7-8x the normal speed lol

D-21

Swampland Pro
I can only play thru those games at that speed now >.>

Zek4040

dancerrender2copy-1.png

my first time using photoshop

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
Got mad Midterms at school the next 2 days and I have to help tutor my friend so I haven't really had too much time to post here, the xat, or play PO. sorry guys. Come Thursday, I'll be much more active.

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
That's fine, you have a legit reason xD plus im still here to keep things going :p

And yea Ray lol i love playing through the pokemon gamesi beat crystal yesterday, beat pokemon to day and starting ruby tomorrow.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
That's fine, you have a legit reason xD plus im still here to keep things going :p

And yea Ray lol i love playing through the pokemon gamesi beat crystal yesterday, beat pokemon to day and starting ruby tomorrow.

Are you trying to beat every pokemon version in one day? Lol

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
No, just tryin to rebeat all the main ones within 5 days, thats my goal, main games like Yellow, Crystal, Emerald.

D-21

Swampland Pro
If only I had that much ambition! Also, looking good Zek. You should put your creative talent to good use and make me a banner, I'd be much appreciative :3

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
People post on threads all over here sayin no one is that into pokemon anymore or post's like that well guess what, i am i do what i do ;) lol

yea i started emerald all ready.

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
I'm not a fan of R/S/E playthroughs anymore may start up blue again since I don't have g/s/c

Status
Not open for further replies.