• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
Ray, when you get a chance, please test RC. I played him and he looked very good. He would like to try out for the empty place in the war team, too. Let me know what you think.

celestial phantom

Bast, I have to ask did your opponent by any chance use trick room and it was still in effect? I used a scarf lati of my own against someone else's LO weavile to recreate the scenario and it was glitched. Did the same with a max timid zam against a max timid lefties virizion. Nothing was wrong.

BlueCelebii

The True Blue
Lol, he has been alive. He even posted on vacation lol.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Ray, you dont haz a pogemanz named after me? :'(

There's still plenty of time for me to name a poke after you. I've got 2 empty spots on my team ;)

Hey team my rank on po is 1368

Good job ptz, keep it up!

Ray, when you get a chance, please test RC. I played him and he looked very good. He would like to try out for the empty place in the war team, too. Let me know what you think.

I already PM'd RC and scheduled a test battle tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing what you could do RC and welcome to team nightmare.

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
This is my friend Burdo, Hes good, he will be a very good addition to the team

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
He's alrighhhht. lol jk yeah hes pretty good guys. better than certain people.

Um and i'm talkin to Fresh, our thread needs to be fixed along with some other things. like letting just anyone join, im pretty sure some people that have joined dont even have po or cant do po and stuff. i wanna be a bit more legit and less sloppy. and we have too many ranks too, that needs to be fixed

Last edited:

celestial phantom

I think DPM is kinda right on that one. Letting anyone join is kinda weird. I mean we want more people who can lean towards the battler side or something to help out the clan in some way. Either as a potential student to take on and help get into battling, or be guys to fight in wars/help improve the skill we already have. Plus for us ranks are kinda weird, but if we have them, can we at least make them seem legit? At the least we can have zek make us some userbars so they do seem legit or something for the heck of it. I'd be proud to have one of zek's userbars in my signature and see how well that does for our recruiting.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Welcome to the team burdo. Wow, we're are picking up new members left and right lol.

I do agree that there needs to be a change in being more selective in who we accept. Soon, if this keeps up we'll be overcrowded.

legoslayer10

Legendary Master
Yeah. I've always felt bad about not being able to battle among the ranks. If I ever can, I'd make sure that I lead the team to war, as I love a good fight! not to take ray's place as war director, but more of a squad leader.

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
Also since the topic of test battles is here, Burdo did beat Jake and Brandon last night, he's a friend IRL as well.

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
Fine, I'll fix up the op tomorrow night. Fixing the ranks and anyone this day forth will have to be tested first. We'll have to assign who will be doing the testing (only a select few) but I'll talk that over with Dpm.

Status
Not open for further replies.