• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-21

Swampland Pro
Yeah, wouldn't want to be over populated or anything!

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
Lol maybe it's just me but many of your post seem bitter/angry idk how to explain it, your very hard to read online lol

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
Ah man toxic stall or PP stall? Either way that's a tough way to lose, good effort though BC, If I've learned one thing from this game is we all lose some, but we learn from the ones we do lose, and get better from
It, especially in your case since you lost in such a, well, unfortunate way

D-21

Swampland Pro
Me Conan? Nah, I'm hardly ever mad, and if I am, I'm not posting here xP

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
Yea you haha see that's what I mean, it looked to me that way but you weren't. Leave it to the Internet to decide haha

BlueCelebii

The True Blue
Both, I made a mistake to. I should have just kept using CC with Terrakion for His last three. Poli, Ferro, and Lucario. When he brings out his Lucario I switch to Latios to take the Bullet Punch and clean up. Meh, 0-2.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Damn sorry to hear that BC.. Youll get em next time though!

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
finally gettin some wins with my team. so far its 16-4, not that bad. could be better if people didnt constantly use stall or rain teams

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
Honestly could care less either way, If im put in ill play if not thats fine to, maybe If I am in though I may get to play

Status
Not open for further replies.