• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

legoslayer10

Legendary Master
Wow, why can nobody use Vortex?!?!? I want to participate in the wars! But I can't because everybody uses PO and wi-fi, no Vortex. But how's everyone doin'?

D-21

Swampland Pro
That's because my Hydregion is SO STRONF, takes blizzards from the arctic like nobodies business! Nah, idk why it lived, but it usually lives odd moves like those

legoslayer10

Legendary Master
I know about that d-21, my torterra can somehow live through two Ice Beams and kill a Milotic with but 1 Earthquake. Must be an instance of now knowing your Pokemon's strength.

Aside from that- I was looking for a link to somebody's profile on the first page and found I wasn't in the ranks. Ooooooooooooh, I get it, I'm considered inactive. Right?

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Legoslayer, im sorry to say that for a few of reasons we are letting you go from the team, goodbye, and good luck finding another team.

I know about that d-21, my torterra can somehow live through two Ice Beams and kill a Milotic with but 1 Earthquake. Must be an instance of now knowing your Pokemon's strength.

Aside from that- I was looking for a link to somebody's profile on the first page and found I wasn't in the ranks. Ooooooooooooh, I get it, I'm considered inactive. Right?

DPM's post above explains it, sorry lego.

Ilane

1. Name: Isane
2. Number of years experience in competitive battling: None, Newbie
3. Where you battle: PO, WiFi, both: WiFi, I do not and cannot use PO.
4. Your battling style: Offensive, Defensive, etc.: Don't Know
5. Tiers you play: Don't know

I'm learning to RNG, can currently do Stationary Legendaries and Wondercards. Still working on eggs. Otherwise I'm a breeder mainly. Trying to learn battling. Been to a few clans before...

Last edited:

legoslayer10

Legendary Master
DPM's post above explains it, sorry lego.
Understandable. Since this is more than likely my final post on Team Nightmare, here's my finale-
You guys were great friends via internet. I'm just sorry I couldn't participate more due to the horrible computer I use. If I ever get P.O, then trust me- you'll see me again. Good luck in all your future battles my good friends, and make sue you win. Goodbye, Team Nightmare, maybe we'll meet again...

D-21

Swampland Pro
My pokemon are stronger because I trained them with love!

And Legoslayer, I'm sure you are always welcome here and you can support us :3

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
1. Name: Isane
2. Number of years experience in competitive battling: None, Newbie
3. Where you battle: PO, WiFi, both: WiFi, I do not and cannot use PO.
4. Your battling style: Offensive, Defensive, etc.: Don't Know
5. Tiers you play: Don't know

I'm learning to RNG, can currently do Stationary Legendaries and Wondercards. Still working on eggs. Otherwise I'm a breeder mainly. Trying to learn battling. Been to a few clans before...

Well this is a problem, because we mainly only use PO. We are a competitive team and don't really rng or use wifi, too much.

celestial phantom

Hm...it sucks that we can't do wifi most of the time, I would if I actually had nice wifi access at my house, but for some reason it got cut off at some point. I'd love to do wifi stuff, but can't sadly.

BlueCelebii

The True Blue
My pokemon are stronger because I trained them with love!

And Legoslayer, I'm sure you are always welcome here and you can support us :3

Love is nothing! Only a weak fool like you would think love can help raise a pokemon! Paul, I love you. One of my favorite characters in the Pokemon franchise.

D-21

Swampland Pro
Well, if I'm a weak fool with my love trained pogemanz, than what does that make you! Are you the kind of person who trains their sandshrew by making it jump into a pool of water?? (First gen anime reference ftw)

BlueCelebii

The True Blue
Well, if I'm a weak fool with my love trained pogemanz, than what does that make you! Are you the kind of person who trains their sandshrew by making it jump into a pool of water?? (First gen anime reference ftw)

Hmph! You talk big for a little runt! Let's settle this. GO ELECTABUZZ!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I was going to apply, but then I read you only really do PO so I can't join. I only play Wifi.

Alex4646

ExpertOfTheNuzlocke
I would give up my war position for burdo to have a chance, if that is okay with everyone. Ive been in a war again.

Status
Not open for further replies.