• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Guys due to the extreme amounts of stress and ******** happening in my life.. I will be in jail soon...

BlueCelebii

The True Blue
Why are you about to go to jail.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Imma kill somebody >.> Came home and my sprite was half gone tf?

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Shhhhh its summer lol. So I noticed Mienshao and Scrafty both dropped to UU and Mew was bumped up to OU

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
Ok, Hey guys, just posting to say i'm still alive, i've just been going through one of those lazy phases haha but im still here.

Anyway, i said i would never do it but ive found myself to be so bored that im playing the old school pokemon roms because, well i find them to be more fun. Anyway im so bored that i am planning on starting a nuzlocke today, at this exact moment.

jmagician90

Hey guys what's up? Sorry I haven't posted that much at all I was just giving Pokemon a break for now but I might play one of the games later I still don't want to battle on po yet I really dont like it right now. Mabey in a couple weeks I'll start playing again after I get use to it again I'm probably going to play through my soul silver, how has everyone been doing with there battles? Also not much activity I see.

D-21

Swampland Pro
And now you cursed us again cause you said something about activity! .....Alive, yes. Haven't been on PO in over a week or so, but started a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team Nuzlocke with Bulbasaur (me) and my partner of Mudkip

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
Yeah, i just got kinda sloppy haha.

Anyway, i have just earned my 3rd badge and thus far in my nuzlocke my team is.

Croconaw (26)
Granbull (25)
Growlithe (25)

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
I have done nothing pokemon related for several weeks and I say that with pride and no shame whatsoever.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Charizard went down to... :/ NU now.. Man I hate people. USe Charizard more.

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
FR3SH lol at you're post haha. At least we still chat it up whenever we want without being here. im not playin online yet im just back to doing my bada** playthroughs haha.
Thus far in my Nuzlocke i have 4 Badges and my team consists of

Feraligatr 32
Growlithe 31
Weezing 31 (im playing crystal so i caught weezing at 16 in the burned tower haha)
Scyther 31 (Went to the bug contest first thing i found was Scyther, i was so pumped haha)
Granbull 31
Pidgeotto 16 (just barely caught him while running through some untouched grass i passed by earlier in the game, in the middle of training him now.)

I had previously caught a Exeggcute but i had tried to switch out and got pursuited lol. oh well whaddaya gonna do?

Umbreon_2.0

1. Name: Umbreon_2.0
2. Number of years experience in competitive battling: I don't know 7 or 8, but haven't played in like two years.
3. Where you battle: PO, WiFi, both: Both I guess.
4. Your battling style: Offensive, Defensive, etc.: If I only knew myself. I have my own unique way of battling. :)
5. Tiers you play: Anything you want me to play. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.