• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
Yes you can definitely join Umby haha welcome fresh fix the OP when you get a moment please

Umbreon_2.0

Woo you think you're getting off that easy. I want my test battle to kick me some more Conan. ;) Nah jp I suck lmao

Last edited:

Umbreon_2.0

How are you on this team? lol You are relieved from your dutys go play in the road or something I'll take over from here. :)

Last edited:

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Welcome to the team Umbreon.

Sad to see minimal activity. What's everyone been up to? Besides Fresh and jmag, who else has lost interest in pokemon?

D-21

Swampland Pro
Lost interest? Hm...No. I just haven't had time for it lately

D-21

Swampland Pro
Yeah, I think that you can only use what Serebii gives you until you reach x amount of posts

GuardianKasai

i am interested in joining team nightmare
1. Name: guardiankasai (in pokemon games it's just Kasai)
2. Number of years experience in competitive battling: about 2 year
3. Where you battle: PO, WiFi, both: wifi
4. Your battling style: Offensive, Defensive, etc.: more strategic but if i had to say off or def then more offensive
5. Tiers you play: not 100% but i think i am BL

Last edited:

D-21

Swampland Pro
Finally updated my Pearl Nuzlocke team in my sig xD

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
I havent Im trying to finish B2 to start battling and recording again. I start my job on Monday as well I may have another job so I may see even more decrease in activity but I will check in from time to time.

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
sorry i wasnt on yesterday guys, just wasnt up for it and i wont be on much today either seeming how its my birthday, but i hope everything is going good, k peace.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Happy birthday son! Have a good one!

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
So I beat the Elite four right... I forget to save it and I had to start all the way from the Plasma Frigate.. Smh

Zek4040

hmm the inactivity seems to be lifting

Status
Not open for further replies.