• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
Thanks for the Birthday wish DF :)

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
Maybe we should do something about the activity instead of talking about it... Just been too busy to have a chance to do something. Maybe an inclan is in order or war. Although, the majority of us don't want to play because of gen 5.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Hello team. Looks like our team is having an off-season. Hopefully we could all get back into battling and make things fun around here again.

BlueCelebii

The True Blue
Genesect will be released on August 11. So get ready! I think this poke will be OU. 120 both stats and stab. With a decent 99 base speed. Has Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and Ice Beam. So it is very versatile. AND it resist Stealth Rocks and Toxic Spikes.

D-21

Swampland Pro
Yeah, it's been OU in the DW tier since forever. (#1 used in the DW OU tier actually) Use to run scarf with F-thrower,icebeam,tbolt and uturn, but now likes to bluff scarf with expert belt etc

ptz

Hey guys I had my graduation party today, and I been busy
trying to get cards to finish this deck Iam making, I'll try to be tomorrow

D-21

Swampland Pro
I have! UU, a few battles a week

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Guys Gen 5 will get better. No complaining. Lets let it settle. Everyone once said that in the beginning when it started and yet now people are still playing and found **** they love. I havent played because Im still trying to figure out how to get wifi on my Desmume so I dont have to buy an R4i lol. The activity issue well.. **** happens and maybe guys are picking up new things with their lives. I just started my job and barely get on Facebook which is something I check daily which says alot.

Also... Im batman.

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
I didn't really like B/W to begin with, but the B/W 2 stuff is absolutely horrible, I'll try to play again once everything balances out

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Has anyone else wondered why Shedinja canlearn Final Gambit..

Status
Not open for further replies.