• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Soooooooooo who has actually played Pokemon lately?

I still play my pokemon liquid crystal but it's decreased to a weekly upload instead of every few days. Other than that, still collecting cards.

As for Black 2, I'm getting tired of playing it on my desmume because it's so slow. I may wait until the US release in October to play White 2 and beat it then.

Competitively, not for a long time. I'm just like everyone else in waiting until there's more balance and also because lack of time.

Also... Im batman.

I didn't know we had batman on our team lol.

BlueCelebii

The True Blue
We have batman? **** yeah! We can win all of our clan matches now! Also, I have started to go into a losing streak. I was really mad. Then I started using my old team that I have made a couple months ago. I have never been happier.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Lol yes guys we have Batman. Im the **** basically now. And no I wont get my back broken either. Im too real of a Batman to let that happen. But man Im trying to get Wifi on my Desmume to work so I can finally trade my pokemon over and play again.. I miss it :/

Hipno

I was wondering if I could join this clan...

My name is Hipno
I currently have no experience in competitive battling
I use WiFi
My battling style is very even in terms of Offence and Defence.
I play on Diamond and Heartgold.

Last edited:

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
Im going on vacation for a week. Idk if there will be Internet access where I'm staying. Just letting whoever still comes here know. And FYI, I still come here everyday to see if anyone posts...

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Lol noooo its not. I check but I been busy with work that I havent had tim to post. I think people are getting ready to get back to school

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Yeah that's true Fox, it's that time of year again for most people. Any luck getting Wifi on your desmume to work?

Have fun on your vacation Fresh.

D-21

Swampland Pro
Lol, school.

celestial phantom

Honestly, I just moved into college a few days ago, and I've been living a bit this past few days...I'm loving all the beautiful girls here~

But, yeah I pretty much lurk for activity.

D-21

Swampland Pro

celestial phantom

Haha blue, that is a good joke~ :p

Lurking for activity still, I guess this place is just another casualty of life and it's happenings. I guess we all can't be the guy from the anime the world god only knows and play video games all the time, not caring for the world itself~ oh well, I gotta say first week of college over, and I'm pretty sure I have at least 5 different girls already liking me due to my awesome personality. That's just the tip of the barrel though, I must continue onward, til then we are all gonna be lurking again, well at least I am.

BlueCelebii

The True Blue
My team is to POWRFUL! I swear I made it as a stupid team. It is to good. Go dat Lead Terrakion. Screws up weather too bad. I use that calm mind Landorus with Sheer Force. Get all them threats out of there. Also I have to worries about physical walls and will-o-wisp. I even have Choice Scarfed Rotom. Its typing is good. Though it dies all the time. It is a spin blocker, and nobody expects Trick. I even have counter Chansey, aka, the best Pokemon set in the world. Then I have CB Metagross, which is a baller 24/7. And a annoying as wish pass Vaporeon, which with the type coverage I have, I can heal every poke to full health. That team is currently 23/3

rayray22

Veteran Ray
I'm slowly starting to get back into the BW2 metagame by reading the newest Smog Issue #21. We all need to build teams that could resist Tornadus-T's moves because he is so broken in rain right now it's scary. I want to build a new team soon and test the waters in BW2 OU so I will let you guys know when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.