• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray22

Veteran Ray

D-21

Swampland Pro
I wouldn't expect too many things like that to last 2+ years xD

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
That is a very true point, D-21.

Glad to see BC and Ray having success in the current meta. Good job and keep II up.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Ok guys Im still alive my internet went out and Ill post more :p

rayray22

Veteran Ray
We all need to post more lol. What's up team?

Welcome back brendan.

I edited my sig as you can see with some nice changes to my Liquid Crystal LP team.

1. My Quilava evolved into Typhlosion
2. I caught a Girafarig and she's the only female on my team
3. 6 badges

Last edited:

D-21

Swampland Pro
I see that the beast known as Tentacruel is still going strong ;)

BlueCelebii

The True Blue
OMFG, this meta is littered with so many big threats. Someone at smogon needs to put their glasses on and nerf rain. And they need to ban genesect. Reasons? It is the best lead out their. And its speed and typing overwhelms the meta.

D-21

Swampland Pro
Just as long as I don't take too many Earthquakes lol

jmagician90

Hey guys I was just taking a really long break from pokemon probably will start playing online again and start doing playthroughs again I will start posting more, How has everyone been doing ?

celestial phantom

I'm still on PO and stuff and I only ever see zek from time to time, however I think he's kinda abandoned us on this front~ especially because he doesn't pop up a PM everytime I show up. Also, I got choosen for a team for the POCL which is kinda like smogon's team based tournament and hopefully I get to play and wreck some LU and NU. As well I can play ADV pretty well so that's a benefit to my team! Also, college life kicks ***, anyone have anything interesting going on?

D-21

Swampland Pro
Nope, haven't been on PO in almost a month. same with pokemon actually, besides Mystery Dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.