• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zek4040

ok guys i am alive i just stopped checking the forums when we had that dead streak =)

BAM

Not the finger!!!
I love u all!!!!!

I am amazed at what people get away with putting in their sig. (not the girls.... just the overall size of it. hahaha)

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Hey lovely ladies :D

Zek4040

hey guys how is everyone doing

FR3SH SK1LLZ

Back into battling
Yay someone posted! I'm super bored the past few days and really annoyed about somethings. How are the rest of you guys?

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Damn well I can barely get on because my internet went out and I just got my acekard so better youtube videos and more battles :D

D-21

Swampland Pro
You know, I look at this page everyday (it's apart of my saved tabs), and I just never saw a good time to post.. xP

celestial phantom

Well, for the first time in a long time, me and zek got into a wifi OU tour and made it all the way to the finals. Seed 6 (me) vs Seed 9 (zek) and it was a hell of a battle. Zek's still using that old OU team of his though from like over a year ago :p

There was so much back and forth because I knew the team so well. Next time Zek you might want to switch it up with me because I know that team by heart now.

Status
Not open for further replies.