• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Who's ready for the US release of BW2 next Sunday? Hopefully when we all get our copies of the games, we'll see a revival of activity on this thread ^^

Bastion

Yeah i hope so too i haven't watched any walkthroughs but i saw that underwater tunnel that really fascinates me also i really want genesect any idea on how we get it?

Bastion

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/wifievents.shtml

Not much info but it does says we obtain it through a WiFi event from October 7th-November 12th.

I know that ray but i hope its not a store exclusive gamestop has the download for Keledo and yes you have to be in or near the store to download it which is annoying just going to a store for a really good pokemon when more then half the time the store employees don't even know about it. So im hoping we can just download Genesect from anywhere even though i have a feeling it may be a toysrus thing like vicinty was.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
I know that ray but i hope its not a store exclusive gamestop has the download for Keledo and yes you have to be in or near the store to download it which is annoying just going to a store for a really good pokemon when more then half the time the store employees don't even know about it. So im hoping we can just download Genesect from anywhere even though i have a feeling it may be a toysrus thing like vicinty was.

Yeah, it's very inconvenient to go to a Gamestop just to download it. I hope it's from anywhere too.

I just showed Pryce who's boss. One away from 8 Johto badges in LC. :)

Bastion

Yeah, it's very inconvenient to go to a Gamestop just to download it. I hope it's from anywhere too.

I just showed Pryce who's boss. One away from 8 Johto badges in LC. :)

Watch out for that Kingdra that pokemon was such a pain in gen 2.

D-21

Swampland Pro
Lol, Just looked at PO's statistics for the Wifi OU Tier, and even after three months (how long it was since I last played), and the tier hasn't changed at all.

Bastion

Wow this game is awesome i just got my second badge shot a 28 billion dollar movie and stopped team Plasma i love their new theme so much its epic.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Anybody been battling on PO lately? I just got a war invitation but we are so dead I don't know if I should even accept it lol.

jmagician90

Im probaly going to start playing po again it's been a while since I have played though, just didn't know if anyone else played still.

Last edited:

rayray22

Veteran Ray
So guys, how's black 2/white 2? Worth buying?

Definitely, my sister even got back into pokemon and was playing my White 2. I'm going to get her Black 2 today so she has her own lol.

Im probaly going to start playing po again it's been a while since I have played though, just didn't know if anyone else played still.

That's great jmag, I need to get back into battling too but I want to battle on wifi.

celestial phantom

Got my own white 2, and just owning up this game so far. Got 3 badges so far and grinding my way up to lv. 30 so I can take on Elesa and her annoying Emolga and that damn zebstrika.

Current team: Lucario lv. 28 Elekid lv. 28 Servine lv. 22 Braviary lv. 25 and Growlithe lv. 20

Status
Not open for further replies.