• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmagician90

hows everyone doing ? going to get a battle later i haven't had one in a while now, just waiting to see who wins this war.

jmagician90

just had a battle earlier i was down 6-3 thanks to hax but thankfully i had the right pokemon to come back and i won 3-0, how is everyone doing in the war? i might try po later to test some teams.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
I've successfully negotiated a wifi war with Team Sky. It'll be 5 on 5, bo3, standard OU.

War Team is.... Conan Edogawa, jmagician, Desert Fox who else?

Last edited:

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Alright, looks like we've got our war team. I'm adding you in ptz. They said in about a week, we should be able to start. They're still currently in a war with Enchanted Gardens. That gives us time to get ready and have at least 3 teams for bo3.

If anyone wants to be a sub let me know.

celestial phantom

Well, if you need a sub and they can get someone for PO/PS play I can do so ray. I guess I can do wifi now that I figured out how to bypass my router, but I'm not exactly sure how reliable my online play will be nor do I have proper wifi teams atm. Still said, I can sub if needed. By the way zek, I will need a new signature or you need to rescale my Kyurem B one back 100 pixels in width, got removed because it's over the 600 pixel width, never realized it. If you can toss me a new one that uses jirachi. keep in mind of the 420x600 pixel limit bro.

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
I've got 2 teams already set, as for the third team, work in progress haha. Is Keldeo now officially Wifi approved? Me and kixx cereal were both wondering

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.