• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
I honestly get bored with my life and make random pokemon and make teams. I just made uber weather and a offensive SS team with DD Ttar lol.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
I just caught myself a shiny Watchog! I hope to add more to this shiny collection soon :D

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Ill surely help you test and well Conan you see me on facebook alot so that tells you alot lol.

ptz

Hey guys

Anyone wanna help me build a team for smogon tourney I need to make a team using 2 water 2 fire and 2 grass

celestial phantom

Hm, 2 water, 2 fire, and 2 grass. I can think of a good combo being jellicent, heatran, and breloom. That gives you one of each type so far and gives you a core that covers several types. You can never go wrong with suicune and shaymin as 2 others either with a good range of coverage and defense. If it wasn't for possibility of rocks or other heatran I would suggest volcarona, but in this case I'd suggest Arcanine or Darmanitan to cover the last bit of physical power. It's a little special heavy, but in theory they have a wide range of coverage with move pools, don't need a real set up, and can deal damage against others of similar types.

In other news just like smogon, PO held a vote on a ban for snow cloak/sand veil and genesect. Both ended up being banned. 33 people were allowed to vote and I know that for genesect only 8 votes were counted because they required paragraphs detailing why they believed it was broken or not, and it ended up being 4 bans, 1 no ban, and 3 abstains. Really close voting and goes to show how much people suck at explaining why something could be broken or not with a lack of back up statements. One guy even compared Gene's attacking stats to arceus which means that anything with 120 or higher attacking stats should auto be uber material...SMH against a lot of people. Honestly, I don't find it broke as it is one of the few counters to my teams I have so it was a much needed balancer, but I guess for the mass of people they aren't able to handle the thing. I don't remember the numbers for the sand veil ban, but it was more one sided with more votes I think.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Thats how people are on Smogon. Most of them just say ban it if they cant handle it personally and really it wasnt bad but depending on the set and moves it would take at least one poke down until you found out the set. Choiced sets were easy to handle with proper prediction. Cloak and Veil should be banned. That hax was crucial and could be easily abused.

ptz

Thanks celestial I used your suggestions and won my match lol

Anyone wanna help me build a team Iam not the best at team building

rayray22

Veteran Ray
I contacted Team Sky's war manager because it's already been a week yesterday for them to finish their current war. I'm itching for us to start this war :)

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
I'm not going to lie to you, I am 100% glad Genosect got banned, it was absolutely a pain in the *** to deal with no matter what team I had

celestial phantom

I've been doing some challenge replays on VBA and stuff for old gen games and playing my White and White 2, and man looking in retrospect, screw the hax on the cartridge games. I thought at times PO and PS were horrible with the hax rates, but from 3rd gen to 5th gen games, it's insane. Working my way to face Blaine? Everyone of his trainers with a fire type burns me at some point. Facing Surge? Static on his Raichu causes half my team to be paralyzed. 5th gen games, random trainers with effect spore, burn attacks, or static? Holy damn I got haxed raising my pokemon so much. Repeated trips to the pokemon centers actually makes me want to battle on PO or PS more. Any of you guys have the same problem I'm having as of late?

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Hax has certainly been apart of my past few battles. I was fighting a rain team and I led with MixMence switch to Ferro on the Toed Ice Beam get frozen. Stayed frozen till I died which took 7 turns. I was playing RU and used Ice Punch on Dusknoir and get the freeze. Next turn he thaws and Wisps me. Ok cool.

I miss 95% moves twice in a row. I used Air Slash on my Scarfed Charizard that would have killed this dude Mence. I ended up losing because of it.

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
Ok guys I have all the singles teams in the world but I think I need to expand and do doubles and possibly triples. I need ideas or someone help prep me on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.