• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
sounds good, lets do this! and to make sure i know what team to use im assuming this is singles?

celestial phantom

It's always singles matches in wars unless otherwise specified. Rules of wars on here end up being Smogon tiers, 1v1 matches, singles, and a best of series unless it's just best of 1. All standard OU too.

By the way NahimC, be prepared for Sucka he's a good battler and will give you a tough match. I suggest you bring something pretty offensive to face him. Ray good luck against jirachiuser, you might need it.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
It's always singles matches in wars unless otherwise specified. Rules of wars on here end up being Smogon tiers, 1v1 matches, singles, and a best of series unless it's just best of 1. All standard OU too.

By the way NahimC, be prepared for Sucka he's a good battler and will give you a tough match. I suggest you bring something pretty offensive to face him. Ray good luck against jirachiuser, you might need it.
thanks, ive actually never warred before so i thought id ask :)

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
**** PO lol. Showdown bruh and good luck kids. Im glad Im not in it because well.. Id wreck and make it easy for us lololol jk. I hope you guys good. If you need to test just let me know.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
Yeah it just seems like we had bad luck in this war. Nicely played team, I agree with jmagician we'll do better next time.

I been doing good. Mostly working and resting.

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
I've gotta get back into the swing of things haha, been busy, picked up more hours at work and in my free time I've been nonstop watching March Madness haha

Desert_Fox

Legendary Outlaw
I heard what happened guys. Damn... Its coo though! If it helps Fire Emblem Awakening is an amazing game so pick it up :)

Well guys I got my laptop back not too long ago. Yay but Ill be a tad bit more active and ****. Back to making youtube videos!

So after missing 5 WoW in a row I will sadly take this time to say Im quitting pokemon. 4 of those pokemon should have been burned instead I was forced to sac my Celebi, ditch my scarf and forced to deal with a Tentacruel.

I have been getting haxed alot lately and its quite annoying to always have to overcome it. My great predictions go to waste and Im forced to deal with pokemon that shouldnt even be there. I have a 2 percent chance to miss and Ill miss but they have a 30 percent chance to miss and hit every move. Ill be around. Love you guys/

Ok Im kidding but I did miss 5 WoW in a row and I ran. Lol that was ********

jmagician90

So i tried po yesterday for the first time its just to hard to win with all of the hax that happens on there, kind of annoying sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.