• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can I be in your guys next clan war? the one against the SE?
I've got ymself alot of skill in battling, not that I ever sucked, but ehh, I can be tested anytime ^^ except now =p

If your looking for a more experienced ( I is experienced enough ) or more active member, then thats fine by me, but I might as well try out.

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
hey i quit from this clan i'm more active with the SE

billy12451

i would like to join your clan
1. 4124-8502-8758
Name: wolfo
3. 3 or 4 times a week
4. yes
5. no
6. 0
7. yes

as well i would like to take the othe breeder post
1.i use to breed on the original CSG (have ditto prepared to breed)
2. yes i currently as well have a lvl 1 piplup with hydro pump
3. de pending on wat u mean by hidden powers
4 sadly cannot

The_Landlord

I don't care...
i would like to join your clan
1. 4124-8502-8758
Name: wolfo
3. 3 or 4 times a week
4. yes
5. no
6. 0
7. yes

as well i would like to take the othe breeder post
1.i use to breed on the original CSG (have ditto prepared to breed)
2. yes i currently as well have a lvl 1 piplup with hydro pump
3. de pending on wat u mean by hidden powers
4 sadly cannot

What does that mean? How can he be more clear on what Hidden Power means?

*sigh*

Anyway, I have a feeling that this war is going to be good for us. We have a great lineup.

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
Good luck members of Team Oblivion

10 hard matches are underway as soon as my full participating squad members are notified. The matchups will be posted as well on the SE thread

Do we have to do our round one battles first?

because i can verse JmH right now

The_Landlord

I don't care...
It's great to see that Femme Fatale has stopped by. I have a lot of respect for her as a battler. Don't worry, Femme, I'm sure this war will be a memorable one.

The_Landlord

I don't care...
i find 10-0 rather uninteresting to be perfectly honest.

Best of luck oblivion

but

well..

yeah

Clearly Kinder_Surprise is referring to the impending 10-0 rape that Oblivion will perform on the Super Elites...

Clearly...

The_Landlord

I don't care...
Luck? Luck's doesn't have to be a factor when you have talent on your side. Oblivion pwning SE isn't refreshing: cold drinks on a hot summer day are refreshing, a nice nap after a hard day's work is refreshing, Oblivion beating SE is standard. It's something that is inevitably bound to happen. Luck? No... destiny...

Quite clearly who wins this war is immaterial as you will all fall to the might of the Church!

Haha XD kidding.

It's nice to see someone other than us warring for once. If there's anything I can do to help things along, give me a shout.

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
Oh. A war between Oblivion and the Elites? Well good luck to both sides. I, personally, will be watching the combat with great interest.

0.0 is Femme actually saying GL? lol cant believe it. Well g'luck Oblivion and SE

The_Landlord

I don't care...
Femme, you should ditch whatever Clan your in and join Oblivion...

Please?

Why aren't people expecting me to say good luck? I couldn't let the clan headed by former Dawn members go into the fray without some words of encouragement, could I?

Landlord, ah nothing would give me greater pleasure than to fight alongside you all but I'm afraid the calling of the Church is to great for me to ever ignore.

The_Landlord

I don't care...
Femme, I respect your decision, and I can only assume that it is the right one for you to make. I admire your loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.