• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

napkin23

sorry I ment smaller clans, but I trieds on the website to, I mean ID like to stay cuz you guys seem cool but can I like recruit or something to get you guys to be more active?

chaoses

oblivious chaos
it ok
heres our new ranking system
Our old ranking system got boring but here is our new one
everyone will start of as rookie but u have to urn the right to be tested for a higher rank
so im saying u have to stay rookie until your tested for a higher rank

here how u earn ur test you have to do 2 missions
1:beat three people in our team meaning ur have to get 3-0 or higher for it to count and u cant battle the same three people
2: earn 20 rank points for this i will allow a double point day

not tht hard :)

u can try it always nice to have some help :)

napkin23

ha do I still get my points for beating you and davi, cuz Im still working on ym team but you know I ithkn I can be an asset to you guys xD

chaoses

oblivious chaos
yes u still get ur points

well this is being very inactive i go for about a week and it goes quiet gees :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Jungees

Twilight Trainer
Can I join?
FC: 4640 0220 9544
IGN: LANCE
Fav Poke: Azelf
How often online: Quite often
Standard rules? : Yes
Hacking devices: No
Other clans: None
Wifi team ready: Yes

Cloner App
How fast can you clone: 4 Mins a Poke
Can people trust you to give their pokemon back: Yes
What is your experience in cloning?: Been cloning for 1 year and have cloned for many people with a guarantee of their pokemon back

Last edited by a moderator:

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
okay jungees you can join and if u want to b a higher rank u can participate in a test battle where i am your opponent. I will pm you the team site, when that is done please make a chatango account and an account on the actual site]

napkin23

Yo Id like to donate to the guild store, I got lots of TMs and stuff if you guys want any lemme know ok, and davinator I wanna take that test so I can be a higher rank

Last edited:

adams64

can i join?

Fc:2063 0534 6477
In game name:Liam
Fav pokemon:alakazam
How often your on your online:quite often
Do you know standard rules:yes
Do you use any hacking devices:never
How Many other clans are you in:none this could be my first
Finaly do you have a wifi team ready:yes

napkin23

YO ADAM ILL BATTLE YOU, it wont be a test battle but I can put in a good word for you, so whata you say

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
houndoomdh4.gif
[/URL][/LEFT]

Lion Demon

BTW This will be shortly edited once I Get my DS.

Fc:1762 4645 5148
In game name:NARUTO
Fav pokemon:Absol,scizor,charizard,salamence,heracross,donphan,(Physical/Special sweepers)ETC .........................
How often your on your online?: If I Have my DS Available most of the time
Do you know standard rules:Yes But I Add No legendaries either.
Do you use any hacking devices:I am no nacker and never will be one :)
How Many other clans are you in: I Recently entered the site so this is the first one :)
Finaly do you have a wifi team ready:TONS Of EM EV Trained E.G ;026;

Last edited:

adams64

Sorry about the late reply its just that i live in england and i have school today
anyway
Sounds cool napkin i only got wifi on my ds recently and a battles always fun well try and arange somthing when your next online

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
What is the status of the war between the SE and Team Oblivion? We are currently up 2-1 and would hate to have to declare a victory when so few battles have been completed.

Last edited:

napkin23

well with chaoses concent I'll have a battle with someone in the super elites but you know no challenges have been made xD

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
well with chaoses concent I'll have a battle with someone in the super elites but you know no challenges have been made xD

What do you mean no challenges have been made. JmH Reborn and Torterra14 have been trying to get in touch with their opponents but can not get responses back. Darkcrobat, Davethefishguy, and myself have all completed our matches. We lead 2-1 with 2 matches left in the first round. If things don't start moving soon, we will have to call the war.

napkin23

o I didnt mean no challenges have been made in that since I ment to me personally lol, and chaoses hasnt given me any battles to fight in so ima little dissapointed, sorry for the misunderstanding lol

chaoses

oblivious chaos
napkin since manamanah hasnt been on to get his battle done u will fill his spot
srry guys for me being inactive i have alot of things goin on and ive been playing redmoon :)
all of u have been trying out u are all in pm the test battlers or they sould be listed on the top post
mammanah opponet u will fight for first and second round

well have a good days or night:chaoses/oblivion

napkin23

Ok clan members I won my clan war match 4-0 against torterra I tihnk it was, it wa san excellent match record it love it hate it jsut record it

nice job napkin, post it on the s.e clan site, they wont like that too much

Status
Not open for further replies.