• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

megamonk4

Determined Trainer
Can I join?

FC:4683 1139 4998
in game name: Kendell
how often are you online: Everyday
Do you know the standered rules: Yep
Do you use hacking devices: Never
How many other clans are you in: none
Finaly do you have a wifi team ready: yes

chaoses

oblivious chaos
sure u can join ill pm u the team site
srry for late reply i wasnt able to get internet axcesses(i know i spelt rong ><)

chaoses

oblivious chaos
yes its there i just have to update it

hey guys and girls of team oblivion we are now allied with Team Umbrella :) so lets hope it goes well :) :D

Last edited:

chaoses

oblivious chaos
lion demon we are in a allience not combining our clans ><
also on actual team busness discount day is up and the shop is for alliences to it will be half off :) if u need a list of wat pokemon we have and how much it is vm me
this will now start today and end on friday i have a few more pokemon im goin to add
at the end i will have a pokemon draw meaning pick a number if ur get a good number u get a good pokemon ill explain this later on when its about to start

Status
Not open for further replies.